Technical turbo conversion??

Currently reading:
Technical turbo conversion??

anthnlinzi

hi, does anyone know were i can get a turbo conversion and all nessacerys for a 1.2 8v punto?? i was thinking on getting a gt turbo dropped in but insurance was gunna be stupid due to high modifications but to drop a turbo on wopuldnt be as excessive so anyone know were i can get a conversion done? or parts to do it cheers anth(y)

It would probably be a huge and expensive job to do - you would probably be better off just buying a GT.

I can't believe the insurance on a 1.2 8v turbo would be much cheaper than a 1.4 8v turbo anyway?:confused:

£1600~ if you fab parts yourself, a member of puntomk2.co.uk did it a while back. Made around 120-130bhp IIRC

You're wasting your time and money. Buy an HGT/GT if you want that power. Full car for 2k easily.

Ollie brought a whole Punto GT and changing over the engine into his 1.2 8v he brought the car for 600.

Have you tried churchill insurance? He only 18 and will insure him on it for 800.

xXxXx

Ollie brought a whole Punto GT and changing over the engine into his 1.2 8v he brought the car for 600.

Have you tried churchill insurance? He only 18 and will insure him on it for 800.

xXxXx

sounds god think ill give it a try cheers

Back