Cinquecento Turbo Cinqi Update

Introduction

Ok so i know i said the wheels would just get a silver refurb, but when i got to the refurb place and saw display wheels decided cant be that bland and boring.... ;)

28012006_003_.jpg

28012006_015_.jpg

28012006_017_.jpg

28012006_019_.jpg

I know they wont be everyones cup of tea but to me its the perfect compromise between the ML's and the smoors :slayer: :D :D :D
OP
OP
GhostWKD

GhostWKD

Winning
Ooops forgot to say, its a weird colour, kind of a mix of anthracite and gunmetal grey, sometimes looks anthracite (like above) but other times looks gunmetal

Attachments

• 27012006.jpg
    27012006.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 20

custard

well spotted,thats looks like a bulging side wall ghost. new tyre im afraid if it is :(

OP
OP
GhostWKD

GhostWKD

Winning
omg! i never noticed that :eek: just made me run out and check and it seems to be bulging :( like you can see and a v slight tiny bulge bit further round, only that one wheel though :confused:

Must've been caused by refurb place because was fine when went in on the smoor, have i got a leg to stand on do you reckon? :( as the tyres wernt brand new when they fitted them (ok they were practically, 2 tyres driven 2 metres and others about 20 miles!) and is it ok to run on it as is for short while (aka replace asap) or a replace now job? :(

custard

worth popping in to point it out me thinks. had to replace one recently myself after a pothole did the same

OP
OP
GhostWKD

GhostWKD

Winning
Only pain is the place is a tank full of fuel away in turbo cinq :( (well half there half back) might give them a call on monday (well try tomorrow lol) and tell them about it see what they say :(

Si - Punto

Supercharger whine :)
OMFG How have I not noticed just how gorgeous your Cinq is before now Ghost.

Its looking stunning.

What wheels are they? I thought they were ML but now Im confused :eek:

AIJ29

Cornish Cinque
Hi Ghost
Sweet!!!
But how much did they cost to get refurbed?
Cheers
Adrian

OP
OP
GhostWKD

GhostWKD

Winning
Si - Punto said:
OMFG How have I not noticed just how gorgeous your Cinq is before now Ghost.

Its looking stunning.

What wheels are they? I thought they were ML but now Im confused :eek:

Urmm thanks :D :slayer: Yeah they're the compomotive ml's refurbed in anthracite/gunmetal colour with machined and polished lip

AIJ29 said:
Hi Ghost
Sweet!!!
But how much did they cost to get refurbed?
Cheers
Adrian

Cost me about £240 after vat and tyre fitting etc (although need to moan at them for one of the tyres as custard pointed out :( )

Hopefully should easily make the money back from selling the smoors to pay for refurb and a bit of a wedge left over with any luck :D (y)

So general verdict is a good call made then? (y) :D