Fiat 2.jpg

128 Turbo 128

Introduction

Hi all im adrian from australia heres sum pics of wat ive done to my engine for my 128 coupe , engine bay details arnt complete yet but this is how its lookin at the moment . Few problems have happened so not fully tuned as yet , but with basic tune was making around 130FWKW on 12psi 6200rpm 4th gear . Motor is a built up 1.5 everything bolt on is custom, GT28RS 350hp turbo and Motec M4 computer .
That engine bay looks fantastic!! I have had many 128's although they were the later 3p's, one or two of which I fitted 1500cc unit into. I see you have/had larger diameter wheels fitted. I tried 14" rims, but to be honest, I think it spoils the stance of the car. With 13" rims on low profiles, it sits so well on the road. I'd be interested to know what you finally get out of the turbo'd 1500cc engine. You have good taste in cars and the brilliant lampredi sohc screamer!!

Thanks unoracer , ive got a few diff size rims , heres a couple of pics from a few years ago wen i had the motor supercharged :)

Attachments

• my fiat 1.jpg
    my fiat 1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 56
  • charged fiat 1.jpg
    charged fiat 1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 74
  • charged fiat.jpg
    charged fiat.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 62
cracking motor mate:slayer: , bring back memories. i had a blue 128 3p cracking motor. 1st car i had and i always said i will do a restoration project one day. its good to see these old motor being looked after and modified. well done once again (y)

Thanks for the comments guys :) will keep u updated with the progress . Brooky have u been 200kmh+ in a 128 ?? :p at high speed (above 140kmh) its useful , the rear of the 128 is too light , it helps around corners too . Hey wuld anyone be interested in my old supercharged set up its for sale ?

nope never really been over 120mph in a car:( hoping to get a ride in a freinds 500bhp skyline on thurs tho:D :D i think i need a spoiler,i took a corner bout 60/65mph and did some drifting:eek: :eek: doesnt help that the back of me cinq is gutted,rollcage should help a little bit tho.

nope never really been over 120mph in a car:( hoping to get a ride in a freinds 500bhp skyline on thurs tho:D :D i think i need a spoiler,i took a corner bout 60/65mph and did some drifting:eek: :eek: doesnt help that the back of me cinq is gutted,rollcage should help a little bit tho.

Spoilers don't start to work until 70mph+, why you think they start to raise at that speed on porsches (;)) even then its only big spoilers that really do anything. What you need is a fat lass in your boot :p

thats gotta be a bit wrong though skinz, the spoiler on the back of the koenigsegg after the stig span off was tiny and made a hooge difference.

Plus you stick your arm out the window at 60 on an angle and tell me you can't feel the downforce..

How fast was it going, and look at the shape of it. On a hatchback, it's going to do sweet FA unless it's huge. All i notice is the fact my arms almost bent the wrong way and trying to touch the rear window ;)

Back