General Tuned Panda

Currently reading:
General Tuned Panda

sammiboo said:
I just had a look at the angel tuningwebsite and it states that a 1.3jtd will have an added 30bhp when tuned...

I've read somewhere that Fiat downtuned the 1.3 on purpose from 100 to 70bhp, because the drive train of the Panda was not supposed to cope with the full power :)

Honestly! Can't remember where I read it, I think on wikipedia.

sammiboo said:
I just had a look at the angel tuningwebsite and it states that a 1.3jtd will have an added 30bhp when tuned... Sounds ace :)

Has anyone had this done or is considering it?

If you contact us I can put you in contact with one of the customers who have. One is reporting he now manages to get 79mpg with bags and bags more power.

The drive train can more than handle it - and some!

alfanige said:
If you contact us I can put you in contact with one of the customers who have. One is reporting he now manages to get 79mpg with bags and bags more power.

The drive train can more than handle it - and some!

will it work on petrol version?

The Diesel 1.3L 70 BHp MultiJet engine has 100 ft·lbf of torque on tap and is the most economical of all available engines. However this engine is detuned from the Punto (where it develops 120 ft·lbf) due to the Panda's more fragile transmission. Pandas with Diesel engines can be easily distinguished by "MultiJet" label on the right side of the rear licence plate.

It was wikipedia, but wikipedia is just written by normal people so not always correct.

wikipedia said:
Pandas with Diesel engines can be easily distinguished by "MultiJet" label on the right side of the rear licence plate.
Badges can be removed (y)
H

Back