Trying to find.....

Currently reading:
Trying to find.....

went to donny show on saturday and just trying to find out about a car that was on the clubcento extreme stand.

Its a V reg black seicento with bodykit, I think 15" wheels (maybe), and whoopp off spoiler.

It looks like centoevo's seicento maybe it is but I never met u there to ask u:D

Anyone who has any idea whos it is please let them know this I would like to know Does the boot open fully with that spoiler that is on the car[?][?][?]

I've been looking for one that is very simliar and just wondering about my question.

Its a top car and keep up the goog work:p:p:p

Gaz[^][^][^]

2106125.jpg

I'm here
wazzup_sg.gif

Yes its my car, thanks for the comments about the
<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">whoopp off spoiler<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> :D:D

I can only open the boot halfway (approx 90 degrees) as the spoiler rests on the roof, ah but a small price to pay for such beauty, Don't use my boot that often anyway.
I'll be uploading some pics in the pictures section asap courtesy of Pete's site, hope you don't mind[?][?] http://mysite.freeserve.com/close_to_cracking_up/
By the way i love the 007 picture mate LOL

"The Not so Fast but Furious"

Nice, i do like the PSG Corsa spoiler tho, hang on has baby still got her PSG spoiler for sale?
Gaz what colours you car?

"The Not so Fast but Furious"

my mates got one like that on his corsa, for some reanon I had the carcept one in my head

[http://www.carcept.com/v2003/universal.php?EN]

p/n: 667000 formule spoiler

2106125.jpg

it looks the same as the carcept one.

if they advertising it as a seicento spoiler it should fit with no hassle and the boot will open fully.......am i right[?][?]

2106125.jpg

I have that carcept spolier sitting in my garage rotting at the moment. I cant find anywhere that can fit it without limiting the amount you can open the boot.....so ive fitted the basic fiat spoiler on instead..i need my boot to open sadly ....boo hoo....

Is it a car.....Is it a Plain....No its B A B Y S E I

just had a reply from neo uk

it reads as follows:

We do have the item in stock, and I wouldn't like to be 100% sure of the boot opening capabilities, as I've never fitted the item, but I would be reletively confident that it causes no problems.

Best regards,

Gary
Neo UK

So will be looking into it in the near future:D:D

2106125.jpg

Back