General Trip to Pandafan's! on Sunday!

Currently reading:
General Trip to Pandafan's! on Sunday!

christopher watson said:
Looks like it will be snowing too (y). I hope this trip is worth spending £22 of petrol on :D
He He! I'm sure Pandafan has lots of parts for us tomake it worthwhile!(y)

christopher watson said:
do you mean things like supersprint exhausts, and 13" alloys :rolleyes: :)
Yo;) u won't be wanting alloys once you've got your 4x4 Chris!

christopher watson said:
I think you might have mis-spelt obsessed there ;)
I can spell obsessed! ready? here we go! " w h e r e c a n i f i n d a c v t b e l t a n d h o w d o y o u f i t i t"
Gosh longer than I thought!

Sprox said:
I can spell obsessed! ready? here we go! " w h e r e c a n i f i n d a c v t b e l t a n d h o w d o y o u f i t i t"
Gosh longer than I thought!
it's the same as the others i thought... or are you refering to something in the gearbox and not the timing belt?

incidentley Chris did you ever get the part number for that speedo cable?

Tony M said:
it's the same as the others i thought... or are you refering to something in the gearbox and not the timing belt?

incidentley Chris did you ever get the part number for that speedo cable?
Constantly Variable Transmission Belt - gearbox drive belt essentially - it's like a steel rubber band! Snaps and it's costly!:(

Christopher! I'm travelling in the white Panda 4x4 tomorrow. I'm getting new tyres on Monday but I'm short of a spare wheel! HAve you got one in your Selecta?:eek:

christopher watson said:
Aye, i have a spare wheel, but its off a 126 BIS :), or if you break down, you can lend my spare, or my can of tyre weld :)
Smashing! as long as we've got one spare! my osf tyre is looking a bit 'tyred':rolleyes: Mr Bumps tyres are too big! And the spare on the White panda was seriously dented and the tyre poor. There is a mystery surronding this and I don't know what it is. . . . . . .

Sprox said:
the spare on the White panda was seriously dented and the tyre poor. There is a mystery surronding this and I don't know what it is. . . . . . .

probably the original tyre (18000 miles on it, hence condition) and wheel that got dented so the owners used it as a spare instead, and put the original spare onto the car.

And chris! TOday I found the bestest garage on the planet behind my house!
Tow bros who have owned (and still love Pandas!)!

GOOD GOD !!

I turn my back for a day and come back to find that this thread has entered almost cosmic realms :eek:

NO ! ... Sandra is not a dog.
YES ... She is going to Cruft's tomorrow; but only to 'bargain hunt; on the final day, with a couple of friends.

I'm worried about the ammount of preperation that seems to be needed to drive down from the N.E. !:D

ONE SPARE TYRE BETWEEN TWO CARS !!!:eek: ..When Jaff came for his last gearbox :)) ) He was carrying TWO Spares !(y)

I know that 'Parkin' is a sickly-sweet Northern delicacy ... I was being 'Ironic' ( you're not American are you ? ... in which case I'll have to explain irony:rolleyes: )

As for 'PARKING' ... you are visiting a world-famous tourist attraction on a Sunday. Perhaps I should charge a tenner to park in my garden !:devil:

Looking forward to meeting you..Sandra's left instructions for the kettle...

Back