Trip to Middlesborough

Currently reading:
Trip to Middlesborough

Hey all,

Anyone wanna come with me on a road trip to middlesborough? I need to go collect my alloys from there and the person I was previously going with has just told me that he won't be able to make it :(. I plan to leave from Sutton in Surrey around July 23nd (Saturday). Of course I will be driving and I have sat nav so you would just be there for the company and of course the experience of riding in my mean machine ;)

Well if no-one is planning to go up to Middlesborough is anyone coming down to either the midlands or London from around Middlesborough. If you are then you could bring the alloys to Stu's and then I could collect them from there. Of course there will be a collectors fee (y) . This can be done anytime from now onwards as I already have the money.

Last edited:
Let him down? WTF? Surely you can only let someone down once you know the plans to begin with...

..hey, don't forget, Dave only thought I lived 50 miles from you, not 190 miles, lol. Do that round trip in a night :chin:

Luke it isn't coming, just cancel the order and get it with another company.

Anyway back to the matter in hand. I don't plan on getting them tonight or even in the next couple of weeks. What I need is a guaranteed way of getting the wheels from Middlesborough to London undamaged. If people on the forum wanna pass them to each other down britain then go for it. I couldn't live any further from middlesborough if I tried :(

darkcircuitUK said:
Luke it isn't coming, just cancel the order and get it with another company.

Anyway back to the matter in hand. I don't plan on getting them tonight or even in the next couple of weeks. What I need is a guaranteed way of getting the wheels from Middlesborough to London undamaged. If people on the forum wanna pass them to each other down britain then go for it. I couldn't live any further from middlesborough if I tried :(

Just get them couriered :)

And the problem isnt with the stereo company anymore - they dispatched friday as promised. Its now bloody useless citylink being a pain in the arse

Posting alloys? I can't find a non trade delivery company willing to take them. Stu recommended one but they won't take deliveries of more than 20kg (high value) and I can guarantee they will weigh more than 20kg.

Use parcels2go, even if you have to do 4 separate parcels, that's still less than £40, which is less than the fuel to go all that way.

Back