General Trim Question

Currently reading:
General Trim Question

With the top down on my 98 B, you can see a rectangular housing immediately to the rear of the door and flush with the top of the rear wing. (The steel pins on the hard top go down into this) The housing has a small steel spring clip on its inside edge but this doesn't appear to do anything. Is there supposed to be a piece of trim to fit over this housing when the hood is down?

Cheers

Steve

I think your looking for the B post trim..... they are available from a fiat dealer for about £5 each... Doc got me some a couple of years ago....

Sorry do not have the part no.... Be carefull with them they break easily....

probably 70% barch doesn't have this. try searching, i asked somebody about that... it costs few pounds each.

top cover for that, right?

When the hood is up they sit nearly vertical by the stanchions, with the hood down they cover the hole. Lost mine 2 years ago never replaced too easily snapped off and lost.

i'll try to create them from fibre, but i need some better pictures and measurements... if anybody have... thanks.

If you PM me your address I can send mine to you. It snapped off 6 months ago or so, and I don't have the spring or whatever that holds it in place.

Back