Trick or treat night :(

Currently reading:
Trick or treat night :(

Hi all :D ,

Hate to come accross as a bit of a Victor Meldrew here, but is anyone else really not looking forward to 'trick or treat' night?
A constant stream of brats with nothing more than black bin liners over their heads as 'costumes' hammering on the door and holding out their hands.
The younger ones that go round with their parents and really make an effort in dressing up I don't mind at all, but the teenagers holding you to ransom on your own front doorstep? Then you get MPVs stopping at the top of the street unloading platoons of kids from other parts of town so they can 'clear up' on a particular estate before moving onto the next. It usually costs us a bloody fortune :eek: !
Oh, and we always get a few trying it on the night before claiming that they are 'going on holiday tomorrow'. Oh really, you've just had a week off for half term and your parents thought it was fine to take you out of school again after only two days back? Yeah right!
Okay, rant over.
Come to think of it I could do with a few extra quid, sod it, where are those bin liners lol :D

glue a drawing pin on your door bell, its even more entertaining than watching 3 gay dogs take turns on each other. dont forget to have plenty of halloween decorations up to lure plenty of victims. if anyone complains just say you're foreign and you misunderstood the 'trick' element of halloween

as a mum i can't suggest any tricks that will cause bodily harm, but go and buy loads of that cheap nasty chocolate and give em a few squares each :D

Get a metal gate fitted and quick. Then hook it up to some kind of power source, and watch there faces as they try to open it and shock themselves :D.

I actually did that with a garden shed years ago that kept getting broken into (not a lethal voltage obviously, just a bit of a stun). Worked a treat :D lol!

Paintballing them, blimey :eek: !! Did any of them do anything in retaliation after?

I actually did that with a garden shed years ago that kept getting broken into (not a lethal voltage obviously, just a bit of a stun). Worked a treat :D lol!

Paintballing them, blimey :eek: !! Did any of them do anything in retaliation after?

No they know not to f**k with me. They normally do what I tell them too, they were out side breaking glass bottles on the curb so I went out and said OI, pick them up now and they bloody did it (with no cheeky remarks) :D. This is probably because I paintballed then last halloween and would be happy to do it again.

Well I hate it from the other point of view of being a mum :p

My daughter has a costume and wants to go trick or treating, we all went to a party last year so she was out with other kids, but this year its left up to me to take her out, knocking on doors :bang:

She likes the smartprice asda chocolate ... :p

I'm awful to others who come and knock cos I give them satsumas not sweets lol

Heres a good one.

Lean down in your car if it is dark and cover up the windows a bit, and when they start to come up your drive, turn the lights on in the car and start to roll it down making sure you are out of sight.

It would be like that steven king film :D.

Or if you have a diesel, just sit there waiting for them to approach, with the rear end of your car at the bottom of the drive, and then rev it, resulting in them gettign either gassed out by the diesel smoke or so that they cant see :idea:

No they know not to f**k with me. They normally do what I tell them too, they were out side breaking glass bottles on the curb so I went out and said OI, pick them up now and they bloody did it (with no cheeky remarks) :D. This is probably because I paintballed then last halloween and would be happy to do it again.

Good on ya! (y) ,
I've never had kids give me any lip either, mind you with my shaved head and 18" neck I do look a bit scary :D !

last year i had enough haribo mini packets to fed an army, not one kid knocked on the door, i ended up eating them all the next day. fingers crossed the same happens this year :yum:

last year i had enough haribo mini packets to fed an army, not one kid knocked on the door, i ended up eating them all the next day. fingers crossed the same happens this year :yum:

dont feel you have to eat them all yourself.... i'll pm you our address, then I dont have to walk the streets :p

Back