Trick or treat night :(

Currently reading:
Trick or treat night :(

white lightnin 3p per flagon buy one get one free. for those without taste buds. Anyway, think i'll be garaging the car come halloween, and the cats. Some dodgy kids around here i tell you trying to thieve my pets.

Who the devil goes out to burgle a cat?

Ahhh well, ill probably stock up on some chocolate bars and fingers crossed i don't come across any bald headed 12 year olds with mammys eggs.:D

Little haribo mini bags. I might go and see saw 4 at xscape on halloween nite to get out of the house, and then have a few drinks and a bite to eat as well. i mean non alcoholic drinks as i will be driving :D

Little haribo mini bags. I might go and see saw 4 at xscape on halloween nite to get out of the house, and then have a few drinks and a bite to eat as well. i mean non alcoholic drinks as i will be driving :D

i fancy going to see tht but theres no one will go with me lol, and im working on halloween,

so if i get chavs tryin to egg me at work, they shall be warned ive got a shelf full or eggs and im not afraid to use them!!:devil:

this trick or treat thing is ayank crappy thing.... like most yank fads things you should get rid(n) ........yes youve guesed it by now i,m not a fan of usa.................(n) (n) (n)

You had me at yank crapy thing :D.

I agree that it is a bit of a joke really.

Fair enough kids up to baout 12 are okay, but once you get after there it starts getting a bit silly really.

I live in a house of students, in a rather nice street in the upmarket area of town.

we're gonna trick or treat our tofty neaigbours.

also, theres this really annoying cat that keeps spraying and getting on my car, then spraying and getting payprints everywhere. I AM GONNA SPRAY IT PURPLE :cool:

I live in a house of students, in a rather nice street in the upmarket area of town.

we're gonna trick or treat our tofty neaigbours.

also, theres this really annoying cat that keeps spraying and getting on my car, then spraying and getting payprints everywhere. I AM GONNA SPRAY IT PURPLE :cool:

payprints!!!!!!! you on the cat **** son or what:D

Not read the rest of the posts so may be repeating others here but yet another barmpot idea copied from across the pond - too many American programmes on telly.

Trick or treat is all well and good - if properly organised. Great if it were just the littlies taking some effort to dress up & go round in a group with a responsible adult - it wouldn't be so bad.
BUT, for the past week we've had all the local chavs with their hoodies & baseball caps and some ten bob mask from the local cheap shop all trying their luck.

And do people realise just how much damage egg contents can do to a car's paintwork?
And the police really don't give a flying f*** - it's just a few kids playing a few pranks.
No it isn't, it is demanding goods with menaces.

Back