Trick or treat night :(

Currently reading:
Trick or treat night :(

Lol :idea: just had an amazing idea. When the older ones come knocking you could open the door while keeping out of sight. Leave them standing there for a couple of seconds and then start up a chainsaw behind the door jumping out wearing a hockey mask! lol If they dont run off then i gues you just have to give them a sweety! :p

Its the kids that ask for money that are the trouble makers! They get grapes from me! HAHAHA!

Si

That sounds great.

Or if you have a garage next to your front door, you could start up a chain saw in that and then have someone do lots of screening, and then have a blood like substance trickle out from underneath the door.

That would really make em run :D

That sounds great.

Or if you have a garage next to your front door, you could start up a chain saw in that and then have someone do lots of screening, and then have a blood like substance trickle out from underneath the door.

That would really make em run :D

haha!! I lovit! then maybe have one of the "prisoners" running out that could be dressed in a costume with blood all over him and no arm so that it looks like there is a serial killer kidnapping trick or treaters!:devil:

If only i had enough time to plan this! Maybe next year :D

Yeah you got it (y).

If you have a pick up, or any decent sized booted car, what about getting a few friends of yours to lay in them in sheets with dripping blood like substance, and carry them into your garage 1 by 1 :D.

Then when the cocky/chav kids come up chuck one of the sheets over them and do the same lol :D.

I dont mind young ones upto the age of say 11 or 12, but after that you are a bit old to be trick or treating. Saying that i am taking my 12 year old sister and her friend round this year, but they are very respectful kids ;).

It annoys me royally....mainly as logic dictates I should be in the pub or otherwise occupied cos its my b'day on the 31st Oct.

...Im planning to sit outside on the drive with a nice sharp axe in one hand and a beer in the other....or I might set up the welder out front and just give them arc-eye :devil:

...I dont mind when theyre under 10...that I can live with as long as theyre not cheeky (which seems to be increasingly uncommon), but outside of that bracket its highly irritating.

Tom, you're going out with Beth trick or treating whilst I stay in nice and warm :D :p

Yeah, i dont know wether we will get a lot this year because we have just moved house and its quite out of the way if you get what i mean.

If we do, they will probably fall in the big hole which we have dug for the extension at the fron of the house (y)

A few years back (I had parked outside my next door neighbours house) the wee gits let down all four tyres on my car... It was a nightmare having to take them off one by one and wheel them to the nearest petrol station to inflate them. Took me a couple of hours. :(

Lol Joshua why not fill the hole with spikes and cut halfway through the plank :D

I found dressing up in black with a terrorist style mask and creeping round from the back to the front when there is a knock on the door (and giving them something small (a few jelly sweets) has the desired effect scares the cr@p out of mums and dads as well :D

I live in the part that goes from Snaith to Cowick. Whoops, shouldnt have said that. You cant miss my (should i say my parents house). :D

Its gonna be one of the biggest in snaith soon.

Give your local chavs something they'll definately appreciate this halloween and stock up on the tesco value beer.

Back