Trax

Currently reading:
Trax

RedSei said:
soo.. who's goin trax this sunday then?

£19 on door.

i'll be there :D
DJ_Bucho, Peaster2k and Julio Scorchio all going.

There will be sounds, there will be girlies, and there will be sideways drifting.
(But enough of our Saturday night, what about Trax2004? ;) )

Tosh

i want to go but its 110 miles away from me and im wondering if it is anygood as i didnt go last year either although a ladi knew did and said he was disapointed as it wasnt as good as max live.

so is it anygood and

IS IT WORTH traveling that far for and having an argument with your parents for.

fixitagaintomorrow said:
If you're going on the track I understand discipline can be a bit lacking, i.e people overtaking where they shouldn't and generally driving like nob heads.
thats true pete i went last year, but they seemed to bring a few people in last year if they where really stupid

the best place to sit an watch IMO, is the final bend before the home straight cause leading upto is has an S bend and the people that dont give a crap really throw it round them. There was an MR2 an impreza that went off by there last yearand i know i shouldnt be happy bout crashes but they where just so good :D

the show itself involves alot off walking, but if u have nice weather like last year it doesnt really bother u

I'll be there on the BOO stand. That's as long as I can clean my car with a big fat Subway (will be my first ever) resting contentedly in me belly. ;)

Join us! I'll be doing the M6 with another Bravo owner.

Also got a couple of spare tickets if anyone is interested (show car pass too) £19 on the gate but these I'm selling for a tenner each

You can meet us at the last checkpoint before Silverstone (Towcester Services) at around 8am.

Please text/call me on 07899 010921 if you are serious about tickets.

Wimmy (Paul)

Back