Trax 2005

Currently reading:
Trax 2005

Me, Brian and Tosh are going, making a massive weekend out of it as the Saturday is my Birthday :D We are stopping about 600metres from the entrance, so should be there early early :D

David

Last edited:
peaster2k said:
Me, Brian and Tosh are going, making a massive weekend out of it as the Saturday is my Birthday :D We are stopping about 600metres from the entrance, so should be there early early :D

David

Could you give any info on this, price and name of the place, last year drove down and spent hours in the jams if resonnable may make the trip a bit better.:)
Steve

steve1219 said:
Could you give any info on this, price and name of the place, last year drove down and spent hours in the jams if resonnable may make the trip a bit better.:)
Steve
Last year Brian and Dave got stuck for hours in the traffic and said never again. So this year we decided to book somewhere so we'd at least get a good night's sleep before spending the day walking round and then having to drive all the way back up to Durham.

All I did was search the web for 'B&B Silverstone' and then start ringing around. Most of the places are farms and cottages, and they tend to prefer you to get there not too late, (say by 9pm) but then it gives you a chance to get a pint in the village on the Saturday night anyway. Being much closer means a good breakfast and then just a short hop to the circuit. Prices seem to be around the £25 per person mark for the Saturday night - seemed a bit of a bargain for the saving in hassle.

Might even get the chance to meet up with other FFers for a pint....

HTH

Tosh

bump :D

i not staying over now, never rely on mates to book you a hotel :mad: :bang:

am driving down on sunday morning now, they telling me i have to leave at 5.30 :eek:

i most probably be around the corsasport stand , my mate got a tv so will be playing games :woot:

i be wearing my t-shirt, if you spot me please speak to me :eek:

gaz_wrexham said:
bump :D

i not staying over now, never rely on mates to book you a hotel :mad: :bang:

am driving down on sunday morning now, they telling me i have to leave at 5.30 :eek:

i most probably be around the corsasport stand , my mate got a tv so will be playing games :woot:

i be wearing my t-shirt, if you spot me please speak to me :eek:

Glad I'm not the only one leaving at a silly time:( , I'll keep an eye out for you.

Steve

just got back, really disapointed didnt see many fiats :( , but got to drive home in a 2.0ltr corsa, which made it an intresting journey back :eek:

saw puntosports stand, punto mk2, cruise-stamford with a few boo and a couple of stilos dotted around various stands, seen the purple one, errm.....:eek:

i got sunburn and spent way to much :D

Back