General Travelling light Chris

Currently reading:
General Travelling light Chris

Hope you made it home OK, it was a pleasure as always to see you, I'll keep my fingers crossed that after your Mum got aquainted with jasper that you don't end up with a poodle :)

BTW I recon it was a Fester that shoved that lamp post there trying to get revenge on panda's I'm so glad you never hit it :p

Anyway maybe next time we can take some pics for the NE & NW mini meets :D

Hi Alan, yes i did make it home (with the injector light on for the last 10 miles). i managed 240 miles on £20 of petrol so i am happy now :)

i really hope my mam doesnt want a poodle, because i would be the one walking it :( :D

i am soo glad you noticed that lamp post, or i would have been lending your sisley to get home ;). i dont think the lamp post was put there by a fester, probably a BMW owning copper :p

hope to get back again soon for the photo shoot (hopefully with female models :D)

Last edited:
Who do think walks ours :( although used to it now so don't care :) BTW that unit doesn't work so 2 out of 2 knackered so need to find a replacement but not one from the dealers at well over £100 :eek:

Thanks again for the sunroof bits :worship: will try fitting tomorrow and see how I get on. Sorry you couldn't fit the bars but there's always next time...probably my turn I would say.

BTW was thinking about your Merc earlier and thought Yes they can be usefull...:p

Attachments

• driving_pleasure.jpg
    driving_pleasure.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 24
lol !!!!

Where did that merc truck pic come from?? That is genius !!!

btw

They make shocking trucks!!! They fall to pieces!!!

Wouldn't know to much about the cars, don't drive one!!

Got a Punto, just as well Fiat don't make trucks!!! lol

Although, who is behind Iveco? I thought it was ford?

gregit said:
Wouldn't know to much about the cars, don't drive one!!

Got a Punto, just as well Fiat don't make trucks!!! lol

Although, who is behind Iveco? I thought it was ford?

They were bought over by Iveco, but Fiat did make trucks, when I left school I was an apprentice lorry mechanic and I can remember working on old Fiat trucks.

It all gets very confusing, you used to see Fiat lorries with Iveco, Ford and sometimes Magirus Deutz badges.

So Iveco is Fiat, featuring Ford, and Maggie Deutz!:)

Back