General Traveling for my b!

Currently reading:
General Traveling for my b!

I wanted to ask about this carpet, it's near the carpet behind drivers seat... mine is damaged as you can see, where i can find one, thanks in advance!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

yes, those are pin supports... they are just to position hard top, i don't have them so every time i need to adjust hardtop on all ways to fit correctly. miss 1mm and windows will not close correctly and will have problem with leaking.

about that cover, mine was in worse condition, cracked all around. so i remove completely it because it could tore soft-top window. also try to bend straight as much as possible, some guys are putting long tube where window bends. because bended like yours could break and snap especially in winter. bend with no angles.

btw: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=642458248
this guy is also parting barchetta, maybe have what you need. he is from Belgium.

(y)

yes, those are pin supports... they are just to position hard top, i don't have them so every time i need to adjust hardtop on all ways to fit correctly. miss 1mm and windows will not close correctly and will have problem with leaking.

about that cover, mine was in worse condition, cracked all around. so i remove completely it because it could tore soft-top window. also try to bend straight as much as possible, some guys are putting long tube where window bends. because bended like yours could break and snap especially in winter. bend with no angles.

btw: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=642458248
this guy is also parting barchetta, maybe have what you need. he is from Belgium.

(y)

That would be me;)

personally i have the covers for the HT but i dont wear them, i think its mostly aesthetics. The brackets for the pins though are a must I think, you can adjust the height of the HT and help lock it in place so it doesnt rattle.

personally i have the covers for the HT but i dont wear them, i think its mostly aesthetics. The brackets for the pins though are a must I think, you can adjust the height of the HT and help lock it in place so it doesnt rattle.

But most helpfull part of it it doesn't allow the HT to toch your bodywork.
If you don't use them and wrongly adjust the HT you can get it to foul your bodywork and give you a cry when you take it off.

Back