General Traking

Currently reading:
General Traking

u need to get the aligiment sorted out mate happened to me wen i smacked the kurb at 40mph lol i broke something any ways its fixed now lol but yeh u need to get that done asap coss it will have un even wear on your tyres

the sooner the better :)

yeh ring around for a few quotes got my done at kwik fit Sh!t fit more like was £25 for aliglment £5 fro balancing and £43 for the part i needed took an hour to do only went there cos i needed the car fixing asap

but ring around mate

Well i went and got the tracking done today, the steering has improved a fair bit, it still pulls to the left though.

The bloke said it was set at -8 so the wheels had been in a bit of a 'v' shape. and because of this the tyres had worn more on one side than the other which is why it is pulling

Yeah try and get some new tyres. There should be a place near you that do 'nearly new' ones for about £8 each, its worth trying just to see if it fixes it. Makes sense dont want to spend £100's to find out it hasn't fixed it :rolleyes:.

ill save that job for tomorrow. it already feels like im driving a completely different car though, its really weird

Back