Track day

Currently reading:
Track day

Pbody123

I posted this in every section but i figure this is probably the correct place to put it as the rest of them may get deleted! I just wanted everyone to see it!
Ok this is just a thought but many of us have cars that we cant really enjoy fully on the open road!
I recently went on a track day with my boss in his Porche and had an awesome day! He wants me to take my Abarth on the track with him next time, but even with the power of the barth i feel i would get in the way of the Porches Ferrari's etc.
So this got me thinking if we all got together with the rest of the fiat forum we could organise something like booking a track for the day for fiat owners to have some fun! Not necesarily about speed and how fast you go but just a fun day out with likeminded people and no worries of police or speed cameras.
Im not sure if this is even possible but im sure there are people on this forum that would be able to make it happen, and if we all got involved im sure it would!
Ne way let me no what you think as i reckon this could be a really good day out!
Chris

Back