General Towbar.....

Currently reading:
General Towbar.....

The Panda's out of action for some work for a few weeks at the moment, and I'm looking to sort a few bits out. One of them is to get a towbar, I've been looking on and off for ages with no luck... does anyone here have one kicking about they want rid of? Or some decent photos and drawings/measurements, so I can make one up? Hoping to be able to tow the boat behind it this year!

cheers,
Mike

They're getting harder to find now! I had to ask some selling a Panda on eBay to sell the towbar from the car seperatly.

I've one on the Sisley, and transfering one from the 1000CL to the Selecta and have sold a 4x4 one to another member and not a single one has been the same!

I do have a spare home made tow bar that I've aquired but its not in the best of nick. You can have it if you want for the price of p&p and a drink. Could come in handy if making your own, or might be useable again? Will post some pics at the weekend if you'd like?

They're getting harder to find now! I had to ask some selling a Panda on eBay to sell the towbar from the car seperatly.

I've one on the Sisley, and transfering one from the 1000CL to the Selecta and have sold a 4x4 one to another member and not a single one has been the same!

I do have a spare home made tow bar that I've aquired but its not in the best of nick. You can have it if you want for the price of p&p and a drink. Could come in handy if making your own, or might be useable again? Will post some pics at the weekend if you'd like?

Sounds promising, do you have any photos of it compared to a genuine one?

aca: thanks for that, I'll have a look through it later.

Back