totaly addicted to bass!

Currently reading:
totaly addicted to bass!

hehehe!

DSC00486.JPG

:devil:
dave said:
change the + and - wires on the head unit so it plays the CDs backwards, then the words will come out the right way around :p
or stand on your head :cool:

had to be backwards or i couldnt have clicked the back seats in, n i cut the original shef coz its all just temporary, :rolleyes:

hehe, i have the single version of that in the boot of my cinq and thats nice and loud. you want to either ditch or box in the 6x9s though - the air moved by the sub will bugger them!

arc said:
hehe, i have the single version of that in the boot of my cinq and thats nice and loud. you want to either ditch or box in the 6x9s though - the air moved by the sub will bugger them!
good point! would make for some niceee disstortion!

pinin__prestatyn said:
I get the feeling this post should have been in the ICE section tho!

Yes, yes it should ;)

Box the 6x9s in Alaina or you'll kill them.............but ditching them is the better plan (y)

chaos said:
Yes, yes it should ;)

Box the 6x9s in Alaina or you'll kill them.............but ditching them is the better plan (y)
see i thought of putting it in the ice secxtion but then i read
"I.C.E
Need some audio advice, take a seat..."

technically im just posting a pic, dont want no advice!

alainax said:
see i thought of putting it in the ice secxtion but then i read
"I.C.E
Need some audio advice, take a seat..."

technically im just posting a pic, dont want no advice!

It's not just for advice though :p

where do you 6X9s go when you close the boot? doesn't look like there is much clearance

very nice hun, i looked at that setup a couple of years back as an upgrade from what i had, didnt get it in the end though, think i blew all my money :eek:

currently got a pair of rochford power h2's under my bed awaiting a suitable amp to be purchased to run them, and run them hard then it will be on with building a monster ported box for deep n dirty bass :cool: :D oh and another amp for my comps as ive killed that one :( (have a spare thats running my sub, bu7t i want another pair of comps upfront aswell for muchos volume :D

cazz said:
where do you 6X9s go when you close the boot? doesn't look like there is much clearance
theres actually loads of room!, about 3 inches clearance between the subs n bottom of 6x9, i thought theyd touch! its well cool!:slayer:

Andy_sx said:
very nice hun, i looked at that setup a couple of years back as an upgrade from what i had, didnt get it in the end though, think i blew all my money :eek:

currently got a pair of rochford power h2's under my bed awaiting a suitable amp to be purchased to run them, and run them hard then it will be on with building a monster ported box for deep n dirty bass :cool: :D oh and another amp for my comps as ive killed that one :( (have a spare thats running my sub, bu7t i want another pair of comps upfront aswell for muchos volume :D

cool! :worship:

Last edited:
Back