top gear tonight

Currently reading:
top gear tonight

I thought it was top quality as usual, nice mix of automotive metal, pyrotechnics and comedy plus as a bonus it must've been ladies night cos there was scattered ass all through the audience Yum!

And well Nigel is a great driver but the Stig is King!

LOL @ Digital face!

Wonder if Stu caught this one?

Liam

It's so depressing, I have to actually beg my landlady to let me watch top gear :(

Oh well, only two weeks until no one can dictate to me about the television :D Hurrah!

OMG did anyone see me on Topgear?? 2 months ago I was on my way back from work when I saw this stupid looking boatcar coming down the steet with a massive sail on top.
WTF is this! I thought. I didn’t get a look at the driver but there was a camera crew on the opposite side of the road filming.
Low and behond me thinking he wouldn’t get under the train bridge near my house, the car stops he he.
If only I looked to see who the driver was. Now on TopGear I got my answer!
As you watch James May driving through Stoke-on-Trent, he gets stopped at a Iron Bridge due to his sail being too tall, I’m on the side road pulling out behind him my 5 seconds of fame WOO!
If somebody E-mails a screen capture of that i'll have their babies! Have a look out on the repeat tomorrow.

yup i saw you :D

i was gonna ask if it was anyones, but now ive got my answer (y)

you should be able to download the episode off of a bittorrent site :chin: should be able to find yourself on there :p

Back