top gear tonight

Currently reading:
top gear tonight

Great to have TG back :)

I should think it was quite easy to do 30k worth of damage to that car, may have shown the bumper was cracked but what damage did they do to the underneath, suspension, etc?

Great episode though, cant wait till next week now :D

Tis silly isn't it, you could buy several top notch cars for £30k :eek:

Congratulations to the Top Gear team, they never let me down, it just keeps getting better and better? I still don't know who that unknown huy was though :confused:

It was James Hewitt, seems to be on all the reality shows and is mainly famous for having an affair with Princess Diana then selling her loveletters to him from her to the tabloids

so did we, but you mustve gone round with ur eyes shut when it was happening :p :D was all over the place

Good episode tonight, yeah £30K easy for the CCX crash since it would need a new nosecone plus the shell is all carbon fibre.

Great how 1 minute of TG is better than 60 of 5thpoo!

Liam

I watched it too the convertible ppl carrier :slayer: i want one cant believe they set fire to the carwash tho :eek: :D how does that work?!

I missed it - I tried so hard to get our Sky box to lock onto BBC2, but it wasn't having any of it - looks like I need to phone them up and moan about it!!!

I ended up cutting my head open on the TV :eek:, just above my eye, as I was getting more and more stressed out :spin:

Stuart DemonD said:
I missed it - I tried so hard to get our Sky box to lock onto BBC2, but it wasn't having any of it - looks like I need to phone them up and moan about it!!!

I ended up cutting my head open on the TV :eek:, just above my eye, as I was getting more and more stressed out :spin:

:eek: u dimebar u orite?

Stuart DemonD said:

Well at least it was your head :bang: and not the hand :D

Trancendental said:
I missed the Pink Micra bit, but saw the rest I think, I want that Konigzeggerschmitzermobil car, oooooooooooh that were noice!

Carwash on Fire aye............ All I could do was shake my head with smile, they have too much fun making that show :D

twas :yum: i think we should start our own show fat fiat it wud be amazin!

Back