Top Gear on next week

Currently reading:
Top Gear on next week

The Fiesta looked fun (am I allowed to say that on FF?)
The gadgets and gizmos on the Renault looked crazy.
I can just imagine the accident report as I write:
"Describe the circumstances of the accident"
"I was going round a tight country lane bend and checking the G meter display and when I looked up again I was heading for a stone wall and farmer's field".

The Fiesta looked fun (am I allowed to say that on FF?)
The gadgets and gizmos on the Renault looked crazy.
I can just imagine the accident report as I write:
"Describe the circumstances of the accident"
"I was going round a tight country lane bend and checking the G meter display and when I looked up again I was heading for a stone wall and farmer's field".
Personally I'd rather have a go on Rachel Riley than in any of those cars, but perhaps that's just me.

For once Maxi we're in complete agreement!
I watched the Gadget Show last week.
What with Rachel on one side and Pollyanna on the other - is that bald bloke the luckiest guy ever?
Which side is he batting for? I'm sure he mentioned a family once but he seems as camp as Christmas to me!

I wasn't sure because I watched him recentl on a slightly different version of Scrapheap Challenge.
There was a 20 odd year old American student on a team. He was about 6'4", muscles, tanned, handsome etc. But he was bloody useless. Couldn't cut straight. But Old baldy said , and I quote:
"But it doesn't matter because he's absolutely gorgeous".
Maybe he is so hetro that he feels very comfortable about saying such a thing, but I nearly dropped my coffee!

For once Maxi we're in complete agreement!
I watched the Gadget Show last week.
What with Rachel on one side and Pollyanna on the other - is that bald bloke the luckiest guy ever?
Which side is he batting for? I'm sure he mentioned a family once but he seems as camp as Christmas to me!

*snigger*

pollyanna_woodward_bikini_the_gadget_show_hd_17th_december_2012__gTBCv3CT.sized.jpg

Back