Top Gear fans with Sky TV

Currently reading:
Top Gear fans with Sky TV

Yegods :eek: all day :bang: its bad enough suffering clarkeson for an hour but all day i think i would :yuck: puke.

Ged20D said:
Take that back clarkson is the car legend, the all mighty :worship:

Phill runs to the loo to throw up :yuck: hes a pompous/over opinionated pillock I think that sounds about right .:bang:

custard boy said:
whether you like him or not.the 'new' format off top gear is more appealing to a wider audience then a pure petrol head type prog

the problem is IMO is they tend to spend to much time on super cars instead of focusing more time on your family type car which would be more usefull the the ordinary guy in the street :(

Stuart DemonD said:
To be honest, if all TG did was review your boring, run of the mill cars, I wouldn't watch it....

I love it (y)

Go back to bed you youve had a hard week u need ur sleep ;) :D

Those of you who have a fairly up to date version of Winamp (which is a free download), go to Media Library and shoutcast TV, where there is a channel playing 24/7 top gear episodes. It's been running for months.

I like top gear but i HATE clarkson. I absolutly cant stand him, and the fact that he hates vauxhall and probably fiat but ive never actually herd him talk about fiat accept when it was the multipla (Fiat my favorite and Vauxhall second)

Ill try and watch this if i can get my dad out the living room and have his '40 winks' elswhere lmao

Back