Top Gear fans with Sky TV

Currently reading:
Top Gear fans with Sky TV

PNL

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
17,870
Location
In my house
Yegods :eek: all day :bang: its bad enough suffering clarkeson for an hour but all day i think i would :yuck: puke.
 
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
16,617
Location
Watford
if they are playing them in order, the next one should be the one where sabine schmidt does the ring in a transit.....awesome!!!
 

Ged20D

Evil Shenanigans!
Joined
Jul 7, 2005
Messages
934
Location
Manchester
PNL said:
Yegods :eek: all day :bang: its bad enough suffering clarkeson for an hour but all day i think i would :yuck: puke.

Take that back clarkson is the car legend, the all mighty :worship:
 

PNL

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
17,870
Location
In my house
Ged20D said:
Take that back clarkson is the car legend, the all mighty :worship:


Phill runs to the loo to throw up :yuck: hes a pompous/over opinionated pillock I think that sounds about right .:bang:
 

custard

Status: DEFCON Grumpy
Joined
Nov 4, 2003
Messages
48,610
Location
Edinburgh
whether you like him or not.the 'new' format off top gear is more appealing to a wider audience then a pure petrol head type prog
 

PNL

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
17,870
Location
In my house
custard boy said:
whether you like him or not.the 'new' format off top gear is more appealing to a wider audience then a pure petrol head type prog

the problem is IMO is they tend to spend to much time on super cars instead of focusing more time on your family type car which would be more usefull the the ordinary guy in the street :(
 

Stu DemonD

Super LOL!
Joined
Sep 12, 2003
Messages
46,073
To be honest, if all TG did was review your boring, run of the mill cars, I wouldn't watch it....

I love it (y)
 

PNL

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
17,870
Location
In my house
Stuart DemonD said:
To be honest, if all TG did was review your boring, run of the mill cars, I wouldn't watch it....

I love it (y)


Go back to bed you youve had a hard week u need ur sleep ;) :D
 
Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Messages
15,373
Location
southend on sea, essex
lol, talking about the pug slidy door one and they said in 10 years all small cars will have slidy doors, then he said oh no that means fiat will and everytime you accelerate there shoot back, :D haha

(not his exact words lol, couldnt remember them all lol)
 

Dr_Pepper

What's the worst that can happen?
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
3,099
Location
Essex, UK.
Those of you who have a fairly up to date version of Winamp (which is a free download), go to Media Library and shoutcast TV, where there is a channel playing 24/7 top gear episodes. It's been running for months.
 
OP
OP
Gary

Gary

Loving the Fiats
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
3,454
Location
in your dreams
Now that looked fun (y)

I make this promise to you if I win that Euro lottery millions I will host the first Fiat Forum Seicento football match :slayer:
 

custard

Status: DEFCON Grumpy
Joined
Nov 4, 2003
Messages
48,610
Location
Edinburgh
Dr_Pepper said:
Those of you who have a fairly up to date version of Winamp (which is a free download), go to Media Library and shoutcast TV, where there is a channel playing 24/7 top gear episodes. It's been running for months.
oh ill try to find that on my xbox media centre (y)
 

Sonic74205

New member
Joined
Nov 6, 2005
Messages
381
Location
Tamworth, West Midlands
I like top gear but i HATE clarkson. I absolutly cant stand him, and the fact that he hates vauxhall and probably fiat but ive never actually herd him talk about fiat accept when it was the multipla (Fiat my favorite and Vauxhall second)

Ill try and watch this if i can get my dad out the living room and have his '40 winks' elswhere lmao
 

H2DaE

Resident Hairdresser
Joined
Oct 21, 2005
Messages
4,394
Location
Hampshire/Surrey
Dr_Pepper said:
Those of you who have a fairly up to date version of Winamp (which is a free download), go to Media Library and shoutcast TV, where there is a channel playing 24/7 top gear episodes. It's been running for months.

What is the channel called? I can't find it :(
 
Top