General Today i did it

Currently reading:
General Today i did it

mantababe

i have now placed my order for my first EVER fiat & first ever Brand new car

after months of researching i eventually went for the panda trekking, love the cross and the 4 x 4 but couldnt justify the extra money and not sure id really get the use out of them, i think the trekking will be just perfect for my needs

ive gone for the venetian blue, and a bag full of options

cant wait

Very good choice congrats.
Fancy the venetian myself, reckon the light metallic blue will suit the trekking, but not been able to see one in the flesh-most dealers have green or orange 4x4 or crosses, but not the trekking.
Which options have you gone for?

It is a lovely colour that, if only they did an interior to match instead of beige :bang:

No offence meant if you've ordered that interior though! ;)

Congrats on the order (y)

Last edited:
well done, glad you settled on one and I'm sure you will love it; which engine did you pick in the end?

Very good choice congrats.
Fancy the venetian myself, reckon the light metallic blue will suit the trekking, but not been able to see one in the flesh-most dealers have green or orange 4x4 or crosses, but not the trekking.
Which options have you gone for?

i think ive chosen nearly all the options, parking/city brakes, tints, leather steering. CC, winter pack, comfort kit, fold down front seat, 50/50 split,spare wheel,tom tom,

ive not seen the colour in the flesh, im just hoping it is like the colour on google, others who have seen the colour says it is

It is a lovely colour that, if only they did an interior to match instead of beige :bang:

No offence meant if you've ordered that interior though! ;)

Congrats on the order (y)

i agree, thats the down side there is no choice with the interior, its certainly not my first choice of colour, such a shame

well done, glad you settled on one and I'm sure you will love it; which engine did you pick in the end?

i went for the TA, i had a test drive of a 500 TA and i quite liked the sound of that certainly sounded different to the diesel

Back