Toca Race Driver 3 online

Currently reading:
Toca Race Driver 3 online

bassy-alex

Bassist Extraordinaire
Anyone else play? We should have a Fiat Forum race!

My username is aj5string if anyone fancies a race (on PC and have the update installed).

Cheers!

No, we like the challenge. Usually do things like 10 laps oval, mandatory pitstop, minimal setup and FREE FOR ALL! Reversing at start is always a good tactic. Gentle taps into fast corners is another favorite.

Driving backwards around the track is a :nono:

Just like to point out we had a 40 lap of Indynapolis in trucks - about a minute a lap.

By lap 39 of 40 I had a 25 second lead over 2nd place, but practically no tyres. Turn 3 the rear tyre explodes... I push on... Car squirming all over.. Comon I shout at it.. onto the final straight and the finish line is in sight.. but so is 2nd and 3rd place in the mirrors.. I lunge for the line.. and finish 2nd!

40 laps, 45 minutes racing.. and 1st to 3rd is 0.25seconds apart.. awesome!

I've started "getting" it to check it out. If i think its quite good, may buy a cheap copy and get online.

Ross

You can download the single make (2006 Civic) demo to get a feel for it?

http://www.download.com/Toca-Race-Driver-3-demo-2/3000-7516_4-10477296.html

Or I guess you can take a chance with a naughty copy. Either way it provides one of the best driving experiences I've encountered on PC. Simulation enough to stop you just bouncing your way around the course, but arcade enough so you don't get p*ssed off at crashing out at every corner.

You can download the single make (2006 Civic) demo to get a feel for it?

http://www.download.com/Toca-Race-Driver-3-demo-2/3000-7516_4-10477296.html

Or I guess you can take a chance with a naughty copy. Either way it provides one of the best driving experiences I've encountered on PC. Simulation enough to stop you just bouncing your way around the course, but arcade enough so you don't get p*ssed off at crashing out at every corner.

I think its the game with the best sim/arcade balance.

Back