toad ai606

Currently reading:
toad ai606

Yes it will make the shock sensor more sensitive ., you shouldnt touch it unless it isnt working properly as it might start going off as soon as a lorry or a chav corsa goes by it.,.,it wont damage anything and you can just turn it back.,.,

Yes it will make the shock sensor more sensitive ., you shouldnt touch it unless it isnt working properly as it might start going off as soon as a lorry or a chav corsa goes by it.,.,it wont damage anything and you can just turn it back.,.,

Ditto

I used to have the smae make alarm on my Mk1 punto and had no prob with it and its a good alarm Only down side just thought it was a little quiet when it went off in the day **** me up at night though lol

for the record the AI606 doesn't have a shock sensor, only ultrasonics!! and that screw is the adjuster for the sensitivity of them

Back