Toad Advice

Currently reading:
Toad Advice

u not got an adjustable controller. also a 2 stage shock sensor has 2 stages before going off. i.e if a cat jump on ur bonnet u dont want it to go off. so i think it should beep once. then if it happens again within a time limit it will set teh alarm off. i cant set mine off by kicking hitting or doing anything to my car but if i park next to a road and a car go by it sets it off.

this has reminded me to set up the sensor box again

I got a toad not sure wot model!! Got the shock sensor fitted aswell mine if i just kick the wheel gently it will beep then if i kick it bit harder it will go off, i have adjusted mine to be more sensitive than when it was set up its a little black box that you just turn this screw thing to adjust.
When i start the car my doors lock all the time it the ant hi jack on the alarm.

I want some more accesory for it but not sure what they do?

Pushed it really hard and it didnt go off. kicked the tyres and it didnt go off! bashed the a pillar hard, but it only made the ultrasonic move and go off! how do you change the sensitivity as i dont know the controls as it doesnt say in the leaflet! Should i just call him back, coz i want it to beep if a cat jumps on it? lol

Back