Tis the season of good will......

Currently reading:
Tis the season of good will......

https://www.fiatforum.com/donations.php?pp=30 ;)

For those who are feeling generous during the festive season, please dig deep in your pockets and donate what you can to the forum.

The forum is non profit and all donations go to the up keep of the forum :)

For those who donate, you get to customise your title, have extra gallery space etc....

I would like to thank all those who have donated - the forum is improving all the time and you can see where the money goes. I am sure you will agree its well worth it.

its you lot that make the site what it is :)

arc said:
i don't like that idea, not everyone can afford to donate as much as everyone else. A donation is just that, there shouldnt be grading in what people can afford.

I totally agree with arc.... :) (10 minutes and already into the forum politics :D)

I'll be leaving now :p

The forum is looking great btw :)

maybe a band of disgruntled forum members will get their donations together and force a hostile takeover from ben with a leveraged buyout, and sell access back to the masses at over inflated......wait, no...that was wall street.....

Easy people, lets not have fight.

tbh i don't think anything need change with regard to public being able to know what people have donated, its nothing to show off about - just cause you can afford more than the next person don't make you the most valuable asset to the forum so who cares what the person your talking to has donated more or not

Sammiboo, bit skint at this festive time. Will donate again early 2006. And no you lot can't ask how much i'm sending. lol

Back