Tipo in the Fiat UK configurator...

Currently reading:
Tipo in the Fiat UK configurator...

Just noticed that the Fiat UK web-site has basic (maybe it's the definitive :D ) link for the Tipo, including a configurator.

The only model shown is the 5-door... and there seems to be a very limited number of options and configurations available (e.g. there are just two wheel styles - steel or alloy - not even the wheels shown on the "release spec" photo) etc... but you can check out the colours and a few other bits and pieces.

To me the beast needs more options; Fiat seems to have gone for a "single-spec" approach which may or may not work.. but it's difficult to get one to cost over £15,000 if you avoid the 120bhp diesel.

The colours also seem a bit dull (I mean your dad would like them) to me.. which again might suit the target demographics... but let's see what else develops.

Oh.. and Fiat, where's the salooooon? :D

Ralf S.

Last edited:
Fiat's configurator now also has the top-of-the-range Lounge. :)

It's as the "Easy Plus".. but with more chrome highlights.. a new interior trim option and some technology stuff (visibility pack, bigger TV, reversing camera etc.)

It's a quite startling £16k for the 120bhp benzina with the poverty paint option.. £16,545 with some metallic paint.

The diesel motori are £1000 more for the 1.3 and another £1000 for the 1.6.. so £18,545 seems to be the most expensive Tipo you can buy.

Stlll no saloon option.. (I suspect Fiat is waiting for me to mention it a few more times.. :D )

Ralf S.

Back