General Tipo DGT

Currently reading:
General Tipo DGT

seantipo

IMG_0417.JPGIMG_0419.JPG

Just been checking this over. I’ve had it in storage for years. Got the timing set up, now it runs sweetly.

That's incredible - hope you're planning to put some miles in for 2019. My DGT is coming up to 112,000 miles...

my dream Tipo, had one almost identical to that in 98, loved the digital dash, just a shame they're so rare these days

Hi Michael, Bought this back in 2012. Previous owners were elderly and the husband unfortunately died soon after they bought it, then it just sat in the garage until 2012.

Interested you have 2 tipos. I have seen pics of the red one. What is the other one?

I have a silver 1.6 DGT MK1 as well.
I saw the Tipo you bought on e bay when it only had 500 ,miles and I was going to buy it if I sold a house but unfortunately the sale fell though so I couldn't buy the car,but I did wonder if it had gone to a good home.Even though these cars are galvanised I would give it a good rust proofing if you are going to put it into regular use,even galvanised steel doesn't last forever.

Hi Michael, yes it has been stored since I bought it, but regularly started. It still has only about 580 miles on it. Too nice to use.

Back