Technical Tipo Clutch

Currently reading:
Technical Tipo Clutch

Cheers for that Andy!!!
Just a matter of intrest will the 16v 2.0 fit??? :confused:

Not sure Dazz for the 8v. Seeing they are the same 215mm size but different part numbers, means they are engine related. Difference will be the flywheel or/and Pressure plate. But they use the same C510 gearbox. I would ask someone like Guy Croft.

Andy.:)

i did a bit of investigating too..... the pressure plate and thrush bearing are identical according to the guy in our local motor factors byt the plate is different... i cant see how this is as the 16v is the same block as the 8v and they carry the same box....

i did a bit of investigating too..... the pressure plate and thrush bearing are identical according to the guy in our local motor factors byt the plate is different... i cant see how this is as the 16v is the same block as the 8v and they carry the same box....

I asked Guy Croft, and he came back with "i dont know". Why do you want to know anyways? There are uprated 8v clutches available. And yes, they are basically the same block. Iam thinking the flywheel is different on the 16v with different bolt arrangement.

I asked Guy Croft, and he came back with "i dont know". Why do you want to know anyways? There are uprated 8v clutches available. And yes, they are basically the same block. Iam thinking the flywheel is different on the 16v with different bolt arrangement.

Cheers for asking around Andy you didnt have to!!!
Seems strange Guy didnt know but i guess its a bit of a strange thing to do ,Most people would just get a 2.0 8v one......... The reason why i ask is ive just aquired a 2.0 8v tipo for 67 pounds and the clutch has virtually had it, have to start it in gear as there aint much left on the plate.....

Back