Technical Tipo 2016 1.6D

Currently reading:
Technical Tipo 2016 1.6D

majinjt

Hi everyone,

My tipo is currently making strange noises when I start to press the clutch,as soon as the clutch is fully pressed noise goes away.
I can feel slight vibrations on the clutch pedal.

Am I correct in thinking this could be the clutch release bearing on its way out?

Otherwise the car is driving fine through all gears ect just this strange noise when pressing clutch pedal.

If it is release bearing ect what clutch is used in these cars as I would probably be wiser to buy a whole clutch kit.

Part numbers would also help.

Any advise would be great

Release bearing sounds to be the problem , Best to change the whole thing {clutch } and of course check that dual mass flywheel when apart , Not a big job ,but as always expensive

exactly the same thing happened to me too. I changed it under warranty at 30000km
and it does it again at 80000 km, the first time I changed the clutch and steering wheel
Hi everyone,

My tipo is currently making strange noises when I start to press the clutch,as soon as the clutch is fully pressed noise goes away.
I can feel slight vibrations on the clutch pedal.

Am I correct in thinking this could be the clutch release bearing on its way out?

Otherwise the car is driving fine through all gears ect just this strange noise when pressing clutch pedal.

If it is release bearing ect what clutch is used in these cars as I would probably be wiser to buy a whole clutch kit.

Part numbers would also help.

Any advise would be great
exactly the same thing happened to me too. I changed it under warranty at 30000km
and it does it again at 80000 km, the first time I changed the clutch and steering wheel

Back