Tipo 16v Sedicivalvole on Ebay

Currently reading:
Tipo 16v Sedicivalvole on Ebay

skirts got away with it, that side skirt was already damaged the exhaust has got a slight dent in it but it needs a stainless anyway as its erm... broken !!!

A&R Jordan said:
wow, nasty!

Does the 16v head off the coupe not fit?

Jordan

not sure if coupe head fits but i know the lancia thema head does!! will be picking it up soon and photos of the rebuild i think my bro s going to post on here:D

bulldog5046 said:
out of interest, how dod you get it out of that position?

had to unhook trailer off the wall and let the car roll forward, bit difficult like cos the weight of the car, there was bout ten people to help us out,very lucky to get away with it and the cars now sat on the trailer having work done:D

Do you have a ball cock on you wall to support the weight and so no-one can nick it? i made two of thesea while back for a local firm, they're a god idea but i wouldnt trust them for unloading a car with that amount of strain on morter/cement :eek:

ive just noticed theres a dent in the bonnet, that isnt a flex dent from falling is it, as if it is, its probably twisted :(

Jordan

A&R Jordan said:
Do you have a ball cock on you wall to support the weight and so no-one can nick it? i made two of thesea while back for a local firm, they're a god idea but i wouldnt trust them for unloading a car with that amount of strain on morter/cement :eek:

ive just noticed theres a dent in the bonnet, that isnt a flex dent from falling is it, as if it is, its probably twisted :(

Jordan
The car already had a dented bonnet, to me it looks like someones had thier way with a gal on it ! it was like that when we bought it from blackpool, it was also only running on three cylinders and had 7 LITRES of oil in it !!! good job we never drove it back and used an a frame !!!! the ballcock is their to stop people stealing it, also there's a camera to stop the scum having their way with it. A standard tipo bonnet will fit, so replacement is easy to do, just gotta find the correct colour !! Any offers for cheap body parts would be a benefit, plus cheap sedi parts, again our email is at the bottom of this page, The cars not twisted mate as me and my bro ave jumped prolly over 20 feet in his and that little fall aint gonna do no harm to a car of this standard, somebody please email with parts........( [email protected] ).

Back