Tipo 16v Sedicivalvole on Ebay

Currently reading:
Tipo 16v Sedicivalvole on Ebay

Might be killed by someone on here too! It sounds like it needs a fair amount spending on it pretty pronto. New exhaust, new cat, some dents treated. Possible cambelt due, lower arms. It needs an enthusiast with a few spare £ knocking about.

£948 fully comp as she's 25, not all good news as was trying to put it up on trailer to look underneath and it fell off :mad: , but no damage was done luckily (y) will post photos of falling sedi later. anybody out there got a full exhaust for one of these sedis ?
id like it decatted for performance, also any other parts would be a big help, please contact me as her test is looming close and i want it ready for the day shes passed :cool:

fallind sedi 16v, got away lightely !!!!

Attachments

• falling sedi 16v.JPG
    falling sedi 16v.JPG
    947.9 KB · Views: 30
yes ya do see three sedis (y) !! theres 4 alltogether only the one hanging on for dear life from the trailer is mine :D , the other three are my bro's, ones richard portsmorths old one which was a show car in its day, the others farmer palmers with the 1.8 gt gearbox bought from the barn in devon, and the ferrari red one was in use till yesterday when we was doing 20 mph and it dropped a valve :cry: so are in need for a new head for it they all need work now and we are both asking for any parts available for these animals as you are all aware parts are hard to come by heres my email address for you's to contact us with any parts available as it would be a big help, many thanks and lots more posts to come.

Back