Styling Tints

Currently reading:
Styling Tints

im really P1SSED of right now, go pulled for my tints after a year and a half of owningthe vehicle, an were told they were to dark, so i asked him nicly to do a light test and so he did, the requirment for the front windows is to let 75% of light through, mine let 33% average through, which yeah, fair enuf he caught me fair and square, what really P1SS`S me off is

1. the sticky **** left after peeling the tints off

2. the garage that sold me the car with the tints on, sold me a iligal car, and has since gone under

3. The fact that now the sun is going to be in my eyes all the time, impareing my vision even more

4. fair enuf tints like this a iligal but what about wearing really dark sun glasses?!?!?!?!?!

5. his D1CK HEAD of a mate that was with him, whilst i was been very nice cos he caught me fair and squate the other N0B kept having his little digs about the car, "why bother modding a punto, there not a vary good car" and sutch like, so to night im not a happy bunny!!!!!!

Mattie

1. the sticky **** left after peeling the tints off

2. the garage that sold me the car with the tints on, sold me a iligal car, and has since gone under

3. The fact that now the sun is going to be in my eyes all the time, impareing my vision even more

4. fair enuf tints like this a iligal but what about wearing really dark sun glasses?!?!?!?!?!

5. his D1CK HEAD of a mate that was with him, whilst i was been very nice cos he caught me fair and squate the other N0B kept having his little digs about the car, "why bother modding a punto, there not a vary good car" and sutch like, so to night im not a happy bunny!!!!!!

1. This will come off easier enough with a decent glass cleaner

2. That sucks, they should of warned you when they sold you the car

3. Wear Sun Glasses

4. It's different to wearing sun glasses, you cant just simply quickly take your tints off, tints are always on the window, even when it is dim outside, you may not see someone, probably wont see a motorbike

5. He obviously didnt like your shopping trolley handle on the back, did you ask him what car he drove? He was probably trying to agravate you so that he could get a reaction from you and nick you for summat lol

i can understand about not being happy about the tints but the company that sold them you probs sold them either before they had a crackdown on window tints and also they could also be covered by saying "displays/shows only"

however, 2nd one is abit uncessary really specially as you said that you had been caught fair and square

1. This will come off easier enough with a decent glass cleaner

2. That sucks, they should of warned you when they sold you the car

3. Wear Sun Glasses

4. It's different to wearing sun glasses, you cant just simply quickly take your tints off, tints are always on the window, even when it is dim outside, you may not see someone, probably wont see a motorbike

5. He obviously didnt like your shopping trolley handle on the back, did you ask him what car he drove? He was probably trying to agravate you so that he could get a reaction from you and nick you for summat lol

i preffered Matt's reply on punto mk2....

Re type that so people can read it properly.

1, sticky **** will easy come off if you get the right stuff.

2, If you werent happy with them being on the car why not ask the garage to take them off? Not there responsibilty at the end of the day.

3, Wear sunglasses

4, Stop being stupid. You cant take tints off at night you can with sunglasses.

5, Take it on the chin and get over it.

And TBH letting 33% of light through is taking the ****. Mine on the back of mine are only a bit darker than that and i would not want any where near that tint on the front of mine.

33% :eek: suprised you could see where you were going at night!

as for gobby/power mad coppers, i know what you mean and I think we've all been there, but you really just have to get over it. it sucks, but there really isn't much you can do about it, so i'd just forget about it and move on

suprisingly, you could see ALOT more than you think, you could hardly see in the car, but looking from the inside out you could see every thing, i find it really weird now driving with out them, and i ust to feel safter parking it in slightly dodgy areas with the tints, incase i left some thing on the seat, which i have never done, but it made me feel better, yeah im over it now, i was just in a crap mood yesterday and that didnt help any

Last edited:
i preffered Matt's reply on punto mk2....

Re type that so people can read it properly.

1, sticky **** will easy come off if you get the right stuff.

2, If you werent happy with them being on the car why not ask the garage to take them off? Not there responsibilty at the end of the day.

3, Wear sunglasses

4, Stop being stupid. You cant take tints off at night you can with sunglasses.

5, Take it on the chin and get over it.

lol, same as my reply, except much blunter lol

Well it sounds like only us females get let off.....tee heee

1. change sex
2. colour hair blonde
3. bat eye lids if stopped

worked for me(y)(y)

I was stopped once for my wide wheels extruding the wheel arches by 2 cm:bang: ended up being asked out :D:D

Chin up its part and parcel of modded motor life

Back