Technical Timing belt replacement Tjet 110kw

Currently reading:
Technical Timing belt replacement Tjet 110kw

Skywriter

Water pump might leak out some water and now planning to replace also belts in Bravo.

Read forum, but still... is that almost same kind of job as in Stilo 1.4. I have locking tools for stilo.

Could it be done like "lock the motor, mark teeth places, remove belt, and new belt in... unlock the motor" ?

Okay. i cannot delete this thread anymore, so i answer by myself. I read Elearn-guide and work seems to same thing as in Stilo 1.4 - but i doesnt mention anything about locking camshaft by little upper side screw. One youtube video says the locking hole is on the other side as in Stilo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdzjQkOtaFY

Hi

Its very quiet in the Bravo and Stilo sections..

But

The question has probably been covered before.. Grande Punto would be favourite :)

Are you doing a full belt swap?

Have you got access to kit for the electronic resets after new belt installation?

Yea, been there done that... yesterday. Timing belt replacement (and tensioner and water pump) was just same kind of thing as in Stilo. Camshaft locking was found also on Elearn. It helps a lot... then white marks on belt and changed it.

**Have you got access to kit for the electronic resets after new belt installation?**

No i didnt reset a thing. Is that nesessary?

on the t-jet?
i've never sseen it, did a few timing belts.

maybe it could happen on a VVT engine.

Back