tim westwood - whats the point?

Currently reading:
tim westwood - whats the point?

arc

this is where i stand
seriously, is he meant to be a joke character - or does he take himself seriously?

Was quite happily listening to radio one and now tim is on, so i've had to put a cd on.

Yeh drop the bomb !!!

tim.jpg

Tim Westwood, You are a plonker :yuck:

so there really is no point, just comic relief and inspiration for Ali G ?

Tim Westwood apparently doesn't speak to his mother in his "bad ass" manner. He is reported to address her not as "mi bitch" but as mother and speaks with a typically English accent.

I agree... you have the Essential Selection - probably the best thing on Radio 1 :D - followed by this complete and utter muppet wannabe gangsta bender who can't talk in a normal voice or leave the f***ing sound effects button alone! Plus 99% of the music he plays is utter gash... :bang:

How about we start a petition: Sack Westwood and extend the Essential Selection for another 2 hours... :cool: :spin:

I love the way he tries to give his gangsta lifestyle shout outs to kids doing their homework. Went for a drive tonight and heard this

"Yeah big shout out to Mark P doing his coursework. Yeah getting out of this mess"

No, his mum's told him to do it :D

Westwood makes me laugh.

KoArAnG said:
I even took the time to write a nice long email to the guy once, telling him how much of a Tw*t he really is. I never got a reply though :(
his personality got in his way;) or is that arrogance.;)

JonnyBoy said:
How about we start a petition: Sack Westwood and extend the Essential Selection for another 2 hours... :cool: :spin:

i like this idea.

Pimp my ride US version is good, the UK version isn't - mainly cos westwood needs to realise he aint xzibit!

xzibit is asstastic too.. all that gangsta crap is a bit gay anyway.

but i'm shocked at readin this post to be fair... i never knew people got that wound up by him.. i simply assumed it was a big radio one joke that's run a little too long... the guys like some old dude sounding like a 14yr old rude boy... how can you take it seriously... i never contemplated it would actualy be real..

they could do to know him off air though, cos i can't stand hearing him doing his "shout outs" "you're listening to the sound of the UK underground..drop the bomb"

it's about as underground and britney spears...

All of the above i agree totaly and this is the so called New comedy :yuck:
Laural and Hardey come back all is forgiven :D

Hey Xzibit is cool, He makes good rap tunes (paparazi (sp)) and hes actually funny on the US Pimp my Motor.

I don't know what Tims game is, he pronounces all his T's and TH's very proper... then he busses out with a phrase like "Mad Flavour" or "Crazy Heat" or "Crazy Big Advertisement"

Is he intentionally trying to take to whizz or is he that daft? :confused:

Back