Tiff Needell on BBC Breakfast

Currently reading:
Tiff Needell on BBC Breakfast

Legend, absolute legend. Its about time people started breaking down this Political Correctness bull crap that gets in the way of truth all the time.

Legend, absolute legend. Its about time people started breaking down this Political Correctness bull crap that gets in the way of truth all the time.
The tame Greek/American woman who the BBC always bring in for "psychological" issues was argiung that women cope better than men in traffic jams because they multi task. Tiff replied that that's only because women don't mind being late, men hate it, and does multi-tasking mean applying your make up using the rear view mirror!
She says "statistically women are better drivers"
Tiff: "There's never been a women World Champion".
Then he said he would be in big trouble when he got home.
Great stuff Tiff. Top man.

On a more important note, why does anyone care which sex is better in traffic jams?

Just to add fuel to the fire....Watched a programme some time back & it showed how nobody multitasks, it's a myth. You may think you can do two or three at once, but it was shown how the brain only copes with one thing at a time.

Just to add fuel to the fire....Watched a programme some time back & it showed how nobody multitasks, it's a myth. You may think you can do two or three at once, but it was shown how the brain only copes with one thing at a time.

i saw that as well, well i saw a program that proved multitasking is a myth

I always multitask. I find it easier to make a concerted effort if i am doing a Job on 2 computers and 3 screens. Admitedly i only very rarely use both computers at exactly the same time but it is something that i find myself doing rather than working on one and switching to the other whilst it catches up.

My point of the thread wasnt really about multi tasking. More the fact that in general Women have strengths and weaknesses over men because of the genetic differences. Yet when somebody points it out its like Sacrilegious. Its like suggesting its sexist to say men cant give birth. Utterly ridiculous.

Last edited:
The tame Greek/American woman who the BBC always bring in for "psychological" issues was argiung that women cope better than men in traffic jams because they multi task..
What complete bullplop. Yes, it's annoying to be stuck in a traffic jam but why get OTT about it?
there's nothing you can do except take some time to chill, perhaps phone ahead etc just to let people know what's happening.
And what has multi-tasking got to do with being stuck in traffic? If traffic's gridlocked & you're at a standstill then doing the knitting or reading a book is hardly multi-tasking.
multi-tasking is easy, I can have a shower AND have a pee at the same time. Even my pooch can multi-task, he loves to swim in the sea AND do a poop.:devil:

Personally I'm not bothered about programs that the only purpose is to cause a rise, just to entertain. Then again.. it has done its work, as some have got all worked up over nothing.:D

So called news programs or thinly disguised renamed, what ever way you look at it, they are an event, they have to have some sort of big deal made out of nothing. I find it amusing when they run out of any sort of story & put a spin on something that's of no interest at all.

Then again I'm mention something out of nothing. Yes indeed what a story eh?:D

Back