Punto (Mk2/2b) Throwout bearing?

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) Throwout bearing?

Hello guys. How're you doing?
Quick question: this started a few weeks ago. It hasn't got worse since. A clicking happens when I press and release the clutch, after I let the engine run for a couple of minutes. It persists for a while even the engine is off, if it still has some temperature.
I also sense a thumping feeling halfway through when releasing, although it only happens when the engine is running. I don't hear anything wrong in the engine when fully pressing the clutch.

Could it be the throwout bearing starting to give? It is weird because it only happens when the engine is warming up or at operating temperature.
I wanted to show you a video but it won't let me upload it.

Thnx in advance.

If the clutch cover/pressure plate , friction plate and release bearing were all replaced with quality brand parts last time the problem should not be any of those parts.

If the friction plate only was replaced problem could be release bearing or pressure plate.

If clutch is operated by cable could be a cable problem.

Would any of these affect the biting point of the clutch?
It hasn't changed besides the usual "rise" due to its use...
If the clutch cover/pressure plate , friction plate and release bearing were all replaced with quality brand parts last time the problem should not be any of those parts.

If the friction plate only was replaced problem could be release bearing or pressure plate.

If clutch is operated by cable could be a cable problem.

Would any of these affect the biting point of the clutch?
It hasn't changed besides the usual "rise" due to its use...
Yes all of the clutch components affect biting point.

When clutch changed at 78000km Which components were replaced .
78000 km is much sooner than usual to need clutch.

But if car driven in town a lot and or by a driver who rests foot on clutch pedal 78,000km can be life of clutch

Our clutch started clicking at 70000 Km. You could feel it in the pedal. Get the bonnet open and listen down by the gearbox while your assistant pushes the pedal. The bearing was not the main problem. Some of the springs had broken.

Back