Technical Throttle Body???

Currently reading:
Technical Throttle Body???

Ive just purchased a so called punto 60 tb (it is 32mm). The problem is it has two plugs on the throttle sensor,where as my cinq has one.
Is there two types of tb? or do i not have a 60 tb?

I was thinking if i could get the shafts out and swapped a few bits about i could make it work

Hopfully someone on here can clear this matter up for me. (y)

You should have 2 plugs - One is the idle stepper motor, the other is the TPS

erm, ok, can you get a pic up pls, cause I just went on my throttle body and only found 1 TPS and 1 Idle :S

Nah, do not blame you, you'll wonder the strange things I found on my engine when it is supposedly a "normal" 1.2 8v FIRE engine (started with the missing cam sensor and about 3 plugs dangling about doing nothing:) )

Man, I have a bad feeling that you have a Punto MK2 16v tb - cause the 16v tb of the mk2 has 2 plugs at the TPS - the TPS itself and the fly by wire control (no idle stepper motor plug)

Last edited:
Man, I have a bad feeling that you have a Punto MK2 16v tb - cause the 16v tb of the mk2 has 2 plugs at the TPS - the TPS itself and the fly by wire control (no idle stepper motor plug)[/QUOTE]

Strange thing is i do have 2 plugs for the TPS and a plug for the idle stepper motor :eek:

Back