Currently reading:
Three car garage

1, Kiddie Carrier
2, sex on wheels
3, everyday use

OMG i have gone all german !!!!!!!

mercedes-benz-slr-722.jpg

oettinger-vw-golf-gti.jpg

Wrong. Couldn't drive a more boring car with that much power tbh. Takes no skill whatsoever.

now thats personal opinion, as i have a long history ith mercs, there still great in my eyes, not like that s%$^t called bmw (bad history with them)
Anyways i lik ethis merc becouse it sounds like the devil gargling TNT.

And the porsche is sweet becouse my son likes them, what more can i say....

And why does everyone seem to pick big dumb 4x4's to carry their kids?! . Do people not know it’s the worst car you can possible pick for child passenger safety, its safer to be in a Grande Punto than a 4X4 in an accident FACT. Yet stupid people still buy them mainly as child carriers :bang:.

And yes the mcmerc is a great car im not disputing that its just boring because its SOOOO easy to drive you could give it to a pubecent 17yr old and even he would have a hard time making it crash. Which in my opinion makes it a boring car I like a car that needs driver skill to get everything out of it.

Last edited:
And why does everyone seem to pick big dumb 4x4's to carry their kids?! . Do people not know it’s the worst car you can possible pick for child passenger safety, its safer to be in a Grande Punto than a 4X4 in an accident FACT. Yet stupid people still buy them mainly as child carriers :bang:.

And yes the mcmerc is a great car im not disputing that its just boring because its SOOOO easy to drive you could give it to a pubecent 17yr old and even he would have a hard time making it crash. Which in my opinion makes it a boring car I like a car that needs driver skill to get everything out of it.

purely becouse it a fast 4x4, and i agree, you dont need a 4x4 for the kids, as i have a 3door stillo and 2 boys and they and there luggage fits a treat, and its a safe car too, well said...

because they see vids like this

because they see vids like this

Um, and did they do a test of the Honda crashing into the side of the 4x4?

That test seemed rather biased and inconclusive. The side impact car is always going to come off worse in an accident like that as most cars are designed to be stronger in frontal accidents.

purely becouse it a fast 4x4,

If you want a fast 4x4 then buy an Integrale, Quattro, WRX, EVO etc. etc. etc. ;)

Back