My car1.jpg

Bravo (Classic) This is my car

Introduction

Hello here is a few pics ov my car nothing good but only just had it got to do a bit ov work to it but what do you get for £80 well i got this car not bad hay plz tell me what you hink i should do to it ?:D
My car1.jpg

My car3.jpg

My car .jpg
Personally I would get a set of Coupe 20vT or Stilo blade alloys in anthracite instead of painting the current ones, both wheels look top notch on the Bravo :)

Dont like the Coupe 20vT but the Stilo blade alloys are very nice but money is a big thing at the mo as i ost my job :mad: but hope to get back to work soon all the things i was gong to do to the car is on hold so going to spray the wheels for now thanks for info

hello just an up date on how my car is going i have d baged it now and put a fat back box on it but i have run into a problem the trailing arm bushes have gone on the cat and i went to change them but i think the bolts are bent in there coz i cannot get them out i have hit lots ov times with a hammer but they will not move i have even moved the car and nothing have not moved at all is there anyone that can help in what i can do next O and i have orded stickers from here so just waiting for them to come HELP:bang:

Back