General Thinking of selling u guys n e buyers???

Currently reading:
General Thinking of selling u guys n e buyers???

hi guys after owning my beloved uno turbo for the last 4 and a half years i feel like maybe its time to sell up and buy a different car. But if i do sell then i want to make sure she goes to a good home. Some of you might know me and will know how much i love this car and how much money time and effort i have put into this project.

The spec is as follows 1993 k reg mark 2 uno turbo (converted from a 1 litre 2 years ago) therefore the shell is mint with NO rust at all. The dvla knows about the changes and the V5 is updated to 1372cc although shes still classed as an uno and not an uno turbo due to the chassis number.

Bodywork
She has only been resprayed in ferrari rosso red last year. She has a full wide arch hormann bodykit which has been slightly modified. Delocked doors, smoothed boot with badboy tail lights.louvred bonnet, eyebrows and abarth rear boot spoiler. Tinted windows, smoked rear lights, vinyl logos, one off black ATS cups with mirror polished dish on nanak tires.

Engine work
Rebuilt engine (standard internals), Modified cam, ported and polished head, competition head gasket and bolts, 5th injector, hybrid t25 turbo, bleed valve ,k&n induction kit, red samco turbo and boost hoses. omp front and rear strut braces, forge alloy header tank, alloy battery cover, full straight through custom made exhaust 4.5inch i think
runs about 1.3 bar boost, can run more but needs uprated intercooler and FSE. Shes also had a new thermostat, radiator and waterpump fitted within the last 2 years.

interior
Pretty much standard but has momo gear knob and leather gear gaiter, seat covers. white dial kit with blue led illumination. Will chuck in a head unit and 6x9s but no sub or amp.

she has tax until 31st dec and mot expires next july (i think). Shes done 92k and i have all mot certificates and most if not all service history and reciepts. She runs beautifully and has always had regular oil changes and is a non smoker like myself :D

The car does have a few minor niggles i havent got round to sorting out but nothing major only as follows
Boost gauge doesnt work
oil temperature gauge doesnt work
front washer pump not working or clogged
fog lamps not wired up
passenger side electric window abit slow and gets stuck sometimes.

So there you go if anybodys interested pm me with a decent offer, no pisstakers please lol i'm in west london. At this moment shes not definately up for sale but temp me with a good offer and she could be yours. :D

WARNING: This car is a chick magnet and turns heads EVERYWHERE she goes so if you want to own this car make sure you can handle all the extra attention sometimes it can be unwanted so think of that too. :D
for pics check this thread

https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=37511

Last edited:
Ok you'll all be pleased to know i've decided not to sell up guys :D, not just yet anyway. But i want to start on the interior of the car as i feel it is the most neglected area of the whole car at the moment.
Does anybody know any good upholsters in the london area? As i'm planning on keeping the basic layout and seats etc but just have them retrimmed in leather with the door cards and also get the car recarpeted and tidied up basically from the inside. I was also wondering if anybody knows whether fiesta recaros fit in a uno as they are well comfy. Dunc matey didnt u used to own a Fista once???
I'm also gona be tidying up the engine bay, plans include redoing all the water pipes in red as the current ones are knackered and keep splitting and plenty of chroming and maybe getting some 17s on there too :D
Also gona be fitting a bigger front mounted intercooler. Cant wait :D
I'll keep you guys updated

UNOs u gotta love em :)

F R O $ T Y

Last edited:
Back