General Thinking of selling my Barchetta

Currently reading:
General Thinking of selling my Barchetta

Iskander

Hi all,
It's just an idea at the mo but i'm thinking of selling my Barchetta :eek:
There's some info below, the car is mint and only 7,800 miles. You can pm me if anyone wants to know more.
There's a pic of my car you can see if you go to my gallery. I will put more on when i get off my lazy arse and take some!
So if someone's got 9k or there about, wave it at me before i change my mind!

Hey... hope you don't mind me asking, but can you tell me where you placed your sub? I'm currently losing half my boot space to a conventional 10" box, but have heard that these Alpines will fit under a seat?

Ta :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope the point has got across.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nino_1975 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope the point has got across.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

LOL!
Point taken Steve, it's only an idea at the mo. It's just i've never kept a car for more than 12 months and i fancied a change:eek:

B-vectis said:
Hey... hope you don't mind me asking, but can you tell me where you placed your sub? I'm currently losing half my boot space to a conventional 10" box, but have heard that these Alpines will fit under a seat?

Ta :)

In a word, no.
It won't fit under the seat, tried it couldn't get it to fit :bang:
Mine is fitted in the passenger footwell. Assuming yours is identical to mine in the cab your main speakers are fitted in the wall of the footwell (offside). Draw an imaginery line from that speaker straight up the side wall up under the dash. There is enough room to fit it there and you still have access to the controls on the sub.
Plus it's real close to the head unit.
Hope that helps:)

Shame is you will loose so much money from what you paid. But sounds like you do this oftern (Must be paid to much)

So what you fancy now??

I would strip all your fancy items of before selling her.

:cool:

Nino_1975 said:
Shame is you will loose so much money from what you paid. But sounds like you do this oftern (Must be paid to much)

So what you fancy now??

I would strip all your fancy items of before selling her.

:cool:

Not paid enough mate!

i like the idea of a scoobie but a uk car and not modified. They're plenty quick enough out of the box.

I've added a link to my website below.
The reason being I'll take a motorhome/camper in part ex for my B with cash either way.
It's a living, almost:)

Nino_1975 said:
Go for it. Although Scoobies are fast, they make me sick, vulga looking Jap cars.

Sorry.....:rolleyes:

Lol !

If I'm honest so do I!!

But they're quick:)

Don't want a Fast and Furious lookalike tho, a standard uk car would be just fine. No stickers, stripes, body kits, flashing bloody lights or baseball caps !!

How about an Alfa 156 GTA....;)

Veeeery quick and more style than a Scooby. :D
But then again, I am biased ;)

'Nuff said....;)

Compare and contrast.... :lol:

(y)

Attachments

• gta.jpg
    gta.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 2004 Alfa Romeo Autodelta 156 GTA-9604.jpg
    2004 Alfa Romeo Autodelta 156 GTA-9604.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 19
  • scooby.jpg
    scooby.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 33
alfa20v said:
How about an Alfa 156 GTA....;)

Veeeery quick and more style than a Scooby. :D
But then again, I am biased ;)

Now that sounds like a better proposition(y)
Me like lots.
Um, how much?!!

About 12k for a reasonable saloon. Then upwards for a later model. Have a looky at the Sportswagon. It's a nice balance between speed, practicality and style.
Believe me, they are brilliant cars! ;)
That 3.2 V6 24v engine is a peach and the brembo brakes are stunning.

Um, yes about the cost of the GTA...:bang:
The cheapest I've seen is is £14K
That's a little more than I'm willing to spend, and when i say a little I mean A LOT!!

Ho hum....

Can't I tempt you to the world of Alfas....

4 Doors, Manual, Saloon, Petrol, 30,059 miles, Blue, 1 Owner, ABS(Anti-Lock Brakes),Adjustable Lumbar Support,Alloy Wheels,Centre Rear Seat Belt,Climate Control,Cruise Control,Driver's Air Bag,Front Fog Lights,Heated Seats,Immobiliser,Leather Interior,Passenger Air Bag,Power-Assisted Steering,Seat Height Adjustment,Trip Computer. Brilliant Blue with Silverstone Sports Leather Interior-Electric/Heated Seats, Parking Sensors,17'' Upgrade Spoked Alloy Wheels,Bigger Discs/Calipers Upgrade £12,495.

;)

Don't buy a Scooby - they're plastic-fantastic (even if they're damn quick...)
:D

Hey, how about a ferrari 348tb. Very quick, and still italian. giving it away, well, as good as!!;)

Back