General Things You Would Like Ghanged In The Gp

Currently reading:
General Things You Would Like Ghanged In The Gp

jassyo

we all love or gps and sometimes hate...:) but i was thinking what would we

on the forum change to improve it interior/exterior? 1.i would change the door coverings inside personally i think they are the cheapest looking plastic in the car.thats just the start maybe all you guys can continue it:D

we all love or gps and sometimes hate...:) but i was thinking what would we

on the forum change to improve it interior/exterior? 1.i would change the door coverings inside personally i think they are the cheapest looking plastic in the car.thats just the start maybe all you guys can continue it:D

the hard plastic buttons that do nothink!

and put the bonet lever were it should be, by the driver:D not rely botherd bout that 1 though lol

clips for the unused seatbelts to rest in as they rattle when driving - annoying

i would change the door coverings inside personally i think they are the cheapest looking plastic in the car.

I disagree... compared to the awful plastic surrounds either side of the instrument cluster they look positively Rolls Royce!(n)

Change the stupid boot lid button on the remote control so you have to press it twice to open it thereby avoiding accidentally opening boot when starting the car... :bang:

Also, the drinks holders in front of the gearstick are not deep enough to hold a 500ml bottle of mineral water without it flying across the footwell everytime you go round a bend.

Last edited:
I disagree... compared to the awful plastic surrounds either side of the instrument cluster they look positively Rolls Royce!(n)

Change the stupid boot lid button on the remote control so you have to press it twice to open it thereby avoiding accidentally opening boot when starting the car... :bang:

Also, the drinks holders in front of the gearstick are not deep enough to hold a 500ml bottle of mineral water without it flying across the footwell everytime you go round a bend.

ahhhhh exelent point! 2day i got a drink and put it in there... it gets in the way of chnging gear

Height adjustable seatbelts
Better glove box with more space
Better door storage
Move centre buttons to right side on rhd models
Make drinks holders deeper
Put pedals further into foot well - Fiat still seem to not get that legs are generally longer than arms!

I would like to change that horrible twin tone dashboard for one thing,and also move the cigarette lighter/12v.supply to another,more sensible,place. My sat-nav went off the other day,seems I`d knocked it accidentaly whilst changing gear.

Seatbelt reatraints that hold the unused belt near to the shoulder so you don't have to reach so far into the back of car to get it on.

More storage space inside car.

Full sized spare wheel.

Supid false buttons on seats.

200BHP 50MPG.

I'd be happy with somewhere to put my drink :bang: Having leather means no rear holder and nothing fits in the front one (n) Can't believe they messed something as simple as a drinks holder up ffs.

id like better rear dampers so the thing doesnt bounce around like a nutter with 4 hefty mates in it, this car knows its bumpstops well!!

thicker anti roll bar for better handling at low speeds, double locking the car should shut the windows and sunroof like it did on my Megane, cd player should have a shuffle mode, light and rain sensors should definately be standard, more solid engine mounts that dont judder while reversing or when the wheels spin a little with ASR off, one touch electric windows on both sides, Skydome should open all the way without buffeting, thats all I can think of at the moment....

Back