Off Topic These pedals are so close together they're really, uh... Crushing.

Currently reading:
Off Topic These pedals are so close together they're really, uh... Crushing.

Holy crap... How many views has this post had? Bahaha, amazing!

Copens look awesome! I'd love one as well, but it's FF :(! No RWD DORIFTUUU action :'(!

Yeah, I don't think they do sell Daihatsu here anymore. It's a shame really, I've seen a few of the newer ones about and they look quite nice and sensible, unlike the Move. Which is ridiculous and makes me laugh every time I get in it :LOL:!

Well cant say I look cool getting into my little Cento, but hey like I care when I pull up next to a Porche in Tescos, I can get in and out of the gaps much easier than he can. Any pics of the Move?

Cappo + Cento all way :)

DSC0002215.JPG

Just had a laugh reading this
when i bought mine the girl who had it before had fitted big aluminium pedal covers and i kept pressing the brake and accellerator together - they were soon removed, even so it took me a couple of weeks to get used to the setup.
a few weeks ago i tore my right achillles tendon and was fitted with a plastic boot at the local hospital, which was about 6" wide.
i could drive my Doblo, moggie and both transits fine but the seicento was impossible as i could almost span all 3 pedals with a bit of leg twisting.
perhaps italian car designes all take size 6 narrow fitting shoes!!

Back