The word "bastard"

Currently reading:
The word "bastard"

Just filter out all words to be on the safe side, and you should have to guess what people are saying from the number of stars in each word.... or:

**** ***** *** *** ***** ** ** ** *** **** ****, *** *** ****** **** ** ***** **** ****** *** ****** **** *** ****** ** ***** ** **** ****... **

hmmm.... Ok maybe not

*****.... ** ***** ***

Steve C said:
Alex, that really is the ******** idea I've ever heard. Did you ******* pluck that **** out of thin air or do you always talk ******** you ******* ******. :)

ok, maybe it was a ****ing **** idea to use ****ing asterisks instead of all of the ****ing other words.

I'm now wondering what Steve's two letter filtered word was. Possibly people are getting a little asterix happy.

I suppose the objective of website administrators is to endeavour to avoid people getting offended or being offensive. Whatever you do you will not succeed, because you don't need to use profanity to either be offensive or offended, but it has become obligatory to be seen to be making the effort, especially where people of any age can be exposed.

Back