IMG_0376.JPG

Grande Punto The VimtoHearse (pic heavy and no junk)

Introduction

right time to try again me thinks. will post pics with an explanation when something is done other than that wont bother.

Completed mods:

Purple foot well leds
white led interior light
Black drum brakes
Auxillary input for standard head unit
black angel eye headlights with 6000k H.I.Ds
purple calipers
tinted repeaters
purple abarth style side stripes
black and purple badges
vimto sticker on the boot
purple ff stickers
leather steering wheel
leather gear knob
leather gear gaiter
leather handbrake gaiter
blue GSR induction kit
black 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s

Planned mods :

exterior:

black zunsport grill set
smoothed front foglight covers
clear rear foglight
colour coded (ie black) mirror arms, handles, scuttle panel and second set of mirror caps
purple mirror caps
clear black led rear lights
clear or tinted center brakelight
limo rear tints
lowered on eibach sportlines
6000k hid main beam
daylight leds for the halos

performance:

stainless cat back or back box
black gsr
front strut brace
underbody bracing
possibly remap

interior:

possibly change dash leds
front and rear footwell leds to match the dash
rear courteousy light
black or purple suede dash strip
black suede pillars, headlining and door cards
black leather retrim with black or purple suede centers (depends on dash strip) and black stitching
front bucket seats to match retrim
dynamatted doorcards, boot, floor and headlining

audio:

sub: http://www.bassjunkies.com/audio/hifonics-olm-2412
sub amp: http://www.bassjunkies.com/audio/hifonics-bxi-1610d
components: http://www.bassjunkies.com/audio/hifonics-zxi-6-5c
rear components or coaxials: http://www.bassjunkies.com/audio/hifonics-zxi-52cx
components amp: http://www.bassjunkies.com/audio/hifonics-zxi-6010
head unit: http://www.bassjunkies.com/audio/alpine-cda-9887r

first on the agenda though are rear tints, rear lights and lowered

standard pics:

Interior as standard

Mod pics:

GSR induction kit

Auxillary input lead

passenger footwell leds:

driver footwell leds:

old stripes:

current badges:

badge after proper masking:

Boot badge:

Grill badge:

Leather wheel:

Gaiters, gear knob, and footwell leds (first time they have looked purple in a pic):

Gaiters, gear knob, and footwell leds (first time they have looked purple in a pic):

angel eyes:

Auto Italia Stanford:

then it rained and got mucky on the way over. shame i couldnt afford any QD.

at stanford:
4596_87599797204_506277204_2051502_3347477_n.jpg

new stripes:

little photo shoot with Alfaspyder84 and his 147:

Vimto sticker:

IMG_0294.JPG

IMG_0295.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG

H.I.Ds:

IMG_0346.JPG

IMG_0348.JPG

IMG_0349.JPG

IMG_0350.JPG

IMG_0351.JPG

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0354.JPG

pre gaydon cleaning:

IMG_0376.JPG

IMG_0377.JPG

IMG_0378.JPG

IMG_0379.JPG

IMG_0380.JPG

wheels, wheel bolts and calipers:

IMG_0391.JPG

IMG_0398.JPG

IMG_0399.JPG

IMG_0403.JPG

IMG_0404.JPG

IMG_0405.JPG

IMG_0406.JPG

it may be slow progress but it will happen
crap road and crap conditions. the odds were against me anyhow. the fact that you could hear peoples wheels spinning on the exact same stretch the following day when i went to walk where it happened, says to me that my alternatives were to either, have gone slower still or ideally to have just taken a different route.

:ROFLMAO:

I think he repaired it. He's still about on other forums.

I did. I have accounts on other forums but don't use any of them.

he is a strange one, used to complain about people slagging him off but when them people left for another forum he went with them :spin:

I complained yes. The people I've had problems with are still on here, and are not on the other forums i have accounts on.

As for the car etc

I saw sense. Realised half of what I had in mind was a daft idea, work and money have been inconsistent as well so not been spending on the Punto.

I then

Got done for speeding in august, I didn’t see the van because it was parked in a bus stop behind a line of cars and the sign warning of mobile cameras was the other side to the estate I was coming out of. But in short, I was speeding and got caught so 3 points and a fine.

I then got pulled over in September for allegedly jumping a red traffic light, strange seen as both of the police in the car made the point they never saw me jump the red but instead saw me in front of them when their light had changed (was at a very wide cross roads) which combined with them being able to find nothing wrong with my car and or paperwork in my eyes means they pulled me over purely on the basis of me and my passenger being two young blokes, newish car at 1am on a Sunday.

So I got my summons in December for court in January along with a copy of the "officers" statement to the court which was completely different to his notebook which I signed but on requesting a copy of the notebook it had conveniently been lost meaning that even with witnesses it was still a pair of 18-25 year old blokes against 2 coppers. I’d taken legal advice and was told that bearing in mind the only physical evidence to agree with me had been lost. The odds of me winning a trial were very slim and due to me not being able to afford the potential costs of a loss, I plead guilty with mitigating circumstances. The woman who stood for the prosecution also read from a statement which was completely different to both the original statement submitted to the court and the account in the notebook and as a result got frowned at by the magistrates and by the unfolded events, ignored.

I received a reduced fine, reduced costs and a further 3 points and was informed my license would be sent off to the DVLA and it would be up too them if my license was revoked. I got my license back within three weeks with no information telling me if I had to take my test again or not. I then received a letter off the DVLA at the end of February claiming I hadn't given my license to the court and after clarifying with them that I had, was informed that as of the twenty sixth of February I could no longer drive and had to reapply for my provisional and retake all the parts of my test. This brings me to now where I have my provisional back complete with 6 points on it, my theory is booked for the thirtieth but have had a rather wonderful insurance hike up to three grand and a confirmation from my insurer (Admiral) that this will increase to four grand when I get a full license.

I hope to be back on the roads soon, but will be taking things a lot easier and keeping my car as standard as possible to 1. Keep insurance down as best as I can and 2. To remove any unneeded attention which may potentially cause me to be back where I started.

I’m not after sympathy, this is my mess and as such ill deal with it as best as I can. However whilst I fully acknowledge my own mistakes, as innocent or not as they maybe there are still some police on the roads with a vendetta against young drivers. But whilst I believe I suffered the wrath of one such officer, I hold no grudges just a diminished level of respect and a very expensive and inconvenient situation I’m doing my best to get out of and never return to.

I did. I have accounts on other forums but don't use any of them.

I complained yes. The people I've had problems with are still on here, and are not on the other forums i have accounts on.

but they are though, i think you must have forgot who you used to complain about, we still have the records to look back on

Do you live in halsowen?

yup

seems like the cops royally screwed up that one..

pretty much. i know the coppers full name though, and after some noseying he's known for having an apparent vendetta against young drivers.

but they are though, i think you must have forgot who you used to complain about, we still have the records to look back on

it doesnt really matter does it. this is the first time ive logged on here in how long? and not far off different with said other forums.

You sound like the unluckiest bloke, lol.

i dont have much luck when cars or a job is involved but make up for it in other ways.

pretty much. i know the coppers full name though, and after some noseying he's known for having an apparent vendetta against young drivers.

file a complaint then?
everything he does is logged and if you complain and they see that hes pulling hundreds of young drivers doing silly stuff where everyone else is only catching a few they will know hes either been unfair or abusing hes powers.

at the end of the day if it was a copper who kept pulling black people he would be set straight right away

Chances are it wont get your license back but if it pisses a "jobs worth" off even a little then its worth it in my opinion

file a complaint then?
everything he does is logged and if you complain and they see that hes pulling hundreds of young drivers doing silly stuff where everyone else is only catching a few they will know hes either been unfair or abusing hes powers.

at the end of the day if it was a copper who kept pulling black people he would be set straight right away

Chances are it wont get your license back but if it pisses a "jobs worth" off even a little then its worth it in my opinion

looked into it. the problem is a lot of the physical evidence (e.g producers, carbon copies) doesn't exist/has been misplaced etc so as far as a court etc is concerned its all hear say.

Back