The state of Fiat Dealers

Currently reading:
The state of Fiat Dealers

bozzy said:
This has to be the biggest load of **** I have ever read on a forum, ever. Complete cnut. I earn £40k plus a year and will take finance at every opportunity, thick I ain't, I have a high level of education and know that finance can and will work for me over the years despite the obvious premium disadvantages. It allows me to invest cash elsewhere that pays my mortgage off in 6 years time. Remind me Rothschild, what do you do for a living, assuming your'e a wage earner and not living with mummy and daddy.

Forgot to mention, another tw*t to go on my ignore list so dont bother replying.

:yeahthat:
I'm not the only "thick" one that chose finance then!!!!
Well said..(y)

55stiloschuey said:
:yeahthat:
I'm not the only "thick" one that chose finance then!!!!
Well said..(y)

You are in the majority 55SS, it's what makes the world go round. Sod asking family to bale me out, you have to stand on your own two feet and go it alone, part of being an adult.

Besides, how the hell do you accrue a credit rating unless you take on a loan?

If there was one post that effectively disses the majority of forum members Jug's did it.

ChrisUK said:
Bozzy you legend! :). I know millionare's that take finance out on car's my MD has BMW 7 series on BMW Finance, so obviously can't be stupid can it?.

Tell me more! ^ :).

Cheers for that, don't get excited though. What I meant was that I only have six more years left to complete, not that I can pay a mortgage off in six years :)

Moved onto one of those "top up mortgages" that pays off twice the monthly amount if it's in the bank. HP allows me to build up a kitty for such an event, I also accrue interest on the pot I build up. Getting the house paid off for me is the most important thing. I choose to have / run a cheap car in the meantime.(it is re-mapped to 155 though) (y)

Back